PDA

View Full Version : It's getting more difficult...

Mr. Miyagi
10-03-2004, 11:26 PM
...to continue to be a Drew supporter these days. :cry:

Other than that one nice deep throw to Moulds for a TD, he pretty much sucked most of the game. Over throwing wide-open receivers, won't get rid of the ball, keeps running back when he's about to get sacked (as if he thought he could outrun anyone).

I'm losing faith. :(

juice
10-03-2004, 11:31 PM
The "O" played good enough to win.. It was the "D" that cost the game.. No Pass rush from the DE position and our SS has been a complete Liability for the past 3 wks.

Mr. Cynical
10-03-2004, 11:32 PM
:welcome: ...to The Reality Club. :;

Glad to have you on board. :D

Mr. Cynical
10-03-2004, 11:33 PM
The "O" played good enough to win.. It was the "D" that cost the game.. No Pass rush from the DE position and our SS has been a complete Liability for the past 3 wks.The "O" scored 10 pts (and has for 3 games now) That's not good enough to win, as our 0-3 record shows.

Mr. Miyagi
10-04-2004, 05:27 AM
:welcome: ...to The Reality Club. :;

Glad to have you on board. :D
I'm not sure which game you were watching, but the one I saw our D saved our butt at least 3 times in the game. Then the offense stumbled and gave it back to the D again. :mad:

Mr. Miyagi
10-04-2004, 05:29 AM
So I guess even with the legendary Sam Wyche, and the QB-career saving Mularkey and Clements, there is still no hope for Drew. He is uncoachable?

The_Philster
10-04-2004, 05:44 AM
There was speculation that Drew's confidence is shattered after the last couple of years. I'd like to say that can be rebuilt but the window of opportunity for that is rapidly shrinking.

SStudawgg
10-04-2004, 06:18 AM
The Interceptions and sacks don't bother me nearly as much as
the fact that he looks like a dear caught in headlites.

Where's the never die attitude, cockiness, arrogance,
must a been sacked right out of him

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-04-2004, 07:00 AM
The thing about Drew is that he is such a good guy and is great to the community that you just want the guy to succeed. It is just becoming more and more apparent that his best days are behind him. :sigh:

The_Philster
10-04-2004, 08:20 AM
The thing about Drew is that he is such a good guy and is great to the community that you just want the guy to succeed. It is just becoming more and more apparent that his best days are behind him. :sigh:
:bf1: I think there's also the fact that he used to be such a solid QB...you have to hope he gets back to that form.

justasportsfan
10-04-2004, 08:22 AM
:bf1: I think there's also the fact that he used to be such a solid QB...you have to hope he gets back to that form.I'm done hoping Phil. Face it, we'll never be able to beat the Pats for as long as Drew is the qb. Bellichick keeps showing the entire NFL how do beat the Bills by exposing Drews tendencies.

The_Philster
10-04-2004, 08:37 AM
I'm done hoping Phil. Face it, we'll never be able to beat the Pats for as long as Drew is the qb. Bellichick keeps showing the entire NFL how do beat the Bills by exposing Drews tendencies.
My hopes are about gone as well but let's be honest about it. Belichek showed the NFL how to defeat Flutie and I've seen a number of posts begging to see him brought back....all because of a handful of good plays a few weeks ago when no one gameplanned for him.

justasportsfan
10-04-2004, 09:58 AM
My hopes are about gone as well but let's be honest about it. Belichek showed the NFL how to defeat Flutie and I've seen a number of posts begging to see him brought back....all because of a handful of good plays a few weeks ago when no one gameplanned for him.Flutie was nothing more than a back-up qb. Sad to say Drew is nothing more than that too.