X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Have Bills fans become Jet fans

I hope this was done by a New England fan so I feel better, but this is a new low for Bills fans. This was posted in BB.com:

I'm a new poster to this board, but my mom wanted me to try to get this out to as many people as possible. If anyone can help, please let me know.

I realize the game is very fresh in everyone's brain and that's what we're talking about, but i really need everyone's help on this. I know this might not be the best place to post this kind of stuff,but it's the most visited board, so i hope it's ok.

My parents are season ticket holders since '85 and have taken my little brother to the games for at least 6 or 7 years. He's 13 now and we all went to the game today. My brother was born with Spina Bifida, a defect leaving him paralyzed from the waist down. He cannot get around or do much of anything wihtout his wheelchair. He needs it to go to school, to get into and out of bed, etc. Just to live and move arond, he NEEDS his chair. It is made to his size specifications and it is a necessary part of his life. At today's game, we parked it where we always do, next to the one red booth in the corner against the wall by the entrance to sections 333-334. At halftime, we checked and it was still there. After the game was over, we lugged him down the stairs on my mom's back, and his chair was GONE. It was not moved by anyone that works there, as has happened 2-3 times before. No, they checked everywhere for us an hour+ after the game. They took us to our van and kept looking. THey came back and said we were going to have to call the OP Police because they could not find it. We spent another hour searching the parking lots to no avail.

If indeed a fan stole my brother's wheelchair, his only way of getting around, it is a sick move by whoever pulled this stunt. Im sorry, but to take someone's wheelchair is just a horrible thing to do. It is a child's wheelchair, maroon in color, it's metal and it has a black padded seat with a black back also. IF ANYONE SAW ANYTHING OR ANYONE THAT CAN HELP IN FINDING THIS CHAIR, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. My mom doesn't know what to do. She can't even send him to school tomorrow or until she finds that chair. There is one being made to new specifications, but it wont be ready for months and months. We NEED THIS CHAIR! Please, Bills fans, if any of you saw anything, please let me know. Once again, right outside the tunnel entrance to section 333-334. Thanks!

This is one sick individual. I hope you go to jail for this you bastard.
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

That's friggin' horrible!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

Damn Patriots fans
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• mush69
        • Jan 2003

I really hope that they find this chair. My bet is someone got very drunk and his pals decided to wheel him out to the car. Probably sitting in the parking lot somewhere! Some people just don't think about others and have no purpose in life!

Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mush69
          My bet is someone got very drunk and his pals decided to wheel him out to the car.
          Thurm!! return that chair!!

Where the do people get off taking things like that that don't belong to them?
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mush69
            • Jan 2003

I bet the next time they lock up the chair! On the other hand they shouldn't have to though.
            Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Ralph probably thought it was his.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• canadianfin_fan
                • Sep 2004

hope you get it back bud
                wanny is a GOOF

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                  I hope this was done by a New England fan so I feel better, but this is a new low for Bills fans. This was posted in BB.com:

I'm a new poster to this board, but my mom wanted me to try to get this out to as many people as possible. If anyone can help, please let me know.

I realize the game is very fresh in everyone's brain and that's what we're talking about, but i really need everyone's help on this. I know this might not be the best place to post this kind of stuff,but it's the most visited board, so i hope it's ok.

My parents are season ticket holders since '85 and have taken my little brother to the games for at least 6 or 7 years. He's 13 now and we all went to the game today. My brother was born with Spina Bifida, a defect leaving him paralyzed from the waist down. He cannot get around or do much of anything wihtout his wheelchair. He needs it to go to school, to get into and out of bed, etc. Just to live and move arond, he NEEDS his chair. It is made to his size specifications and it is a necessary part of his life. At today's game, we parked it where we always do, next to the one red booth in the corner against the wall by the entrance to sections 333-334. At halftime, we checked and it was still there. After the game was over, we lugged him down the stairs on my mom's back, and his chair was GONE. It was not moved by anyone that works there, as has happened 2-3 times before. No, they checked everywhere for us an hour+ after the game. They took us to our van and kept looking. THey came back and said we were going to have to call the OP Police because they could not find it. We spent another hour searching the parking lots to no avail.

If indeed a fan stole my brother's wheelchair, his only way of getting around, it is a sick move by whoever pulled this stunt. Im sorry, but to take someone's wheelchair is just a horrible thing to do. It is a child's wheelchair, maroon in color, it's metal and it has a black padded seat with a black back also. IF ANYONE SAW ANYTHING OR ANYONE THAT CAN HELP IN FINDING THIS CHAIR, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. My mom doesn't know what to do. She can't even send him to school tomorrow or until she finds that chair. There is one being made to new specifications, but it wont be ready for months and months. We NEED THIS CHAIR! Please, Bills fans, if any of you saw anything, please let me know. Once again, right outside the tunnel entrance to section 333-334. Thanks!

This is one sick individual. I hope you go to jail for this you bastard.
                  some people are just frikkin morons...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

that's F'd up.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• lordofgun
                      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

I bet thurm took it!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                        WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                        • Mar 2003

That chair should have been put in a secure area. The email says the mom checked on it at halftime. Sounds like she was worried it might be taken. If she thought it was possible, she should have protected it better. You'd think season ticket holders for 19 years would/could make an arrangement with the ushers. Store it in one of those food stands. A stupid drunk fan would probably think it was stadium property so if he took it, big deal.
                        Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
                          That chair should have been put in a secure area. The email says the mom checked on it at halftime. Sounds like she was worried it might be taken. If she thought it was possible, she should have protected it better. You'd think season ticket holders for 19 years would/could make an arrangement with the ushers. Store it in one of those food stands. A stupid drunk fan would probably think it was stadium property so if he took it, big deal.
                          C'mon, there really aren't people like you out there are there, people that think this way? Jesus, you have to be kidding. You should have known better, too bad? I guess if there are people that would actually steal someones wheelchair, I guess so. People shouldn't have to worry about someone stealing their wheelchair! Maybe in some crack neighborhood or something but it is someone's wheelchair.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                            Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                            • Jan 2004

Hopefully they get it back... If not maybe we should help the family out, like donate a few bucks so they can get a new one. That's really ****ty.

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

There are a lot of decent people around, but there is enough pond scum around that stuff like this is bound to happen. I hope they get it back.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X