PDA

View Full Version : It's Wire's Fault!

TedMock
10-04-2004, 08:48 AM
For the last few weeks fans have been going back and forth between placing blame on Drew and O-line. One play in particular this Sunday, will most definitely draw the same arguments. Bruschi came in untouched, it's the line's fault. Bledsoe held the ball by his hip and fumbled, it's Drew's fault. These are both very legitimate arguments, and I won't disagree with either side on that one. We were driving and all of a sudden.....it's over. I refuse to say one play lost the game or season. Coy Wire is a good special teamer, he's also very good playing close to the line as a dime-backer. I think they should use him there more often. However, he's horrible in coverage. He was repeatedly beat on Sunday, twice for TD's. You can even argue that he was out of position for a third TD, but I won't go that far since I don't know what the defensive call was. On two plays, he was beeyatched straight up for TD's. I put more blame on him than any other player, yesterda. As a matter of fact, he's been beat deep in all three games this year. Yes, the offense needs to score more points, that's getting frustrating. The D-line needs to pressure the QB. Whatever happened to #94? Our run D looks solid, but with Wire back there, the pass D is going to continue to struggle.

Patrick76777
10-04-2004, 08:50 AM
For the last few weeks fans have bee going back and forth on placing blame on Drew and line. One play in particular this Sunday, will most definitely draw the same arguments. Bruschi came in untouched, it's the line's fault. Bledsoe held the ball by his hip and fumbled, it's Drew's fault. These are both very legitimate arguments, and I won't disagree with either side on that one. We were driving and all of a sudden.....it's over. I refuse to say one play lost the game or season. Coy Wire is a good special teamer, he's also very good playing close to the line as a dime-backer. I think they should use him there more often. However, he's horrible in coverage. He got repeatedly beat on Sunday, twice for TD's. You can even argue that he was out of position for a third TD, but I won't go that far since I don't know what the defensive call was. On two plays, he was beeyatched straight up for TD's. I put more blame on him than any other player. Yes, the offense needs to score more points, that's getting frustrating. The D-line needs to pressure the QB. Whatever happened to #94? Our run D looks solid, but with Wire back there, the pass D is going to continue to struggle.

I've been saying for 2 years now that this guy is TERRIBLE! I HATE COY WIRE!

Tatonka
10-04-2004, 08:51 AM
both our safeties suck.. reese is an invisible piece of **** too.. they both suck donkey balls and are incapable of making a play or covering anyone..

mcgee is gonna be a good corner.. we should move vincent to FS next year.. milloy back at SS.. and mcgee to the other corner.

my 2 cents.

TedMock
10-04-2004, 08:52 AM
both our safeties suck.. reese is an invisible piece of **** too.. they both suck donkey balls and are incapable of making a play or covering anyone..

mcgee is gonna be a good corner.. we should move vincent to FS next year.. milloy back at SS.. and mcgee to the other corner.

my 2 cents.

I agree.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-04-2004, 08:54 AM
He was downright aweful yesterday.

mchurchfie
10-04-2004, 09:08 AM

my 2 cents.
How about doing it now...why wait? Vincent hasn't exactly been stellar at the corner position this year...he would probably do better at FS at this point in his career.

mchurchfie
10-04-2004, 09:10 AM
BTW, they should make Wire go hide in the locker room somewheres when the opposition is on the field in a passing situation...he SUCKS copiously.:down:

justasportsfan
10-04-2004, 09:30 AM
How about doing it now...why wait? Vincent hasn't exactly been stellar at the corner position this year...he would probably do better at FS at this point in his career.Yup, I think Mcgee is ready to start.

kardshark19
10-04-2004, 09:46 AM
i don't think mcgee is ready to start. there were a couple plays where patten totally had mcgee beat. he has some good jumps on the ball sometimes, but patten totally outran him on that slant for the TD. its like he couldn't keep up. i say keep vincent at corner this year, and mcgee will definitely be ready next year if not sooner. just get reese' ***** ass outta the lineup and when milloy is back it should improve. Coy sucks!

Earthquake Enyart
10-04-2004, 10:16 AM
Vincent may have blown out his knee yesterday.

mchurchfie
10-04-2004, 11:22 AM
He blew out a knee bad early in his career..I hope it isn't the same one.:ill: