PDA

View Full Version : You know what is disturbing?

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
10-04-2004, 09:59 AM
You can bet that if not today, next monday, Jim Rome will start rooting for the Bills to continue in their quest for "the perfect season" 0-16. Complete and utter futility. And I'll be honest.....I think there is a chance it could happen. We have a lot of things working against us. Rookie head coach. Rookie offensive coordinator. Poor QB play. Poor OLine play. Poor defensive secondary play. Poor kicker. A team full of players that just do not get IT. They don't know how to win. Many are talented. Many are some of the best at their respective positions in the league. But they are undisciplined and not all that smart. The team has one of the lowest winning percentages in the league the last few years.

All this makes for a troubling prognosis. It is going to be a long year.

I will not give up on the Bills....I think they will be real competetive in 2012....but it really is hard to swallow.

And folks, if you are not already feeling ill....how about the fact that Drew historically plays his best football the first 7-8 weeks and then his play drops off precipitously in the second half. So, we better win one soon or our window of opportunity could come slamming down.

canadianfin_fan
10-04-2004, 10:33 AM
you still have to play the phins and we SUCK:dolfan:

BillsNick
10-04-2004, 10:34 AM
What you've just said....is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
10-04-2004, 10:35 AM
What you've just said....is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Right back atcha my man.

ryjam282
10-04-2004, 10:40 AM
I really don't think we will go winless, we will beat the fins and I believe we will beat the 49ers too. But we are toast against the Cardinals, that's for sure. Unless we see some serious changes.

Jayhawk
10-04-2004, 10:57 AM
rome is a tool.

out.

Mr. Cynical
10-04-2004, 12:25 PM
4-12.