PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on yesterdays game!

Pride
10-04-2004, 10:11 AM
(in no particular order)

1. 4th and 3, bootleg? Stupid!
2. Refs blew at least 3 calls, and multiple other Defensive Holding calls
3. Mularky, not enough adjustments at halftime
4. Special Teams... awesome!
5. Mooreman - Team MVP
6. Coy Wire - Have a seat on the bench... YOU SUCK!
7. Terrance McGee - Dude can flat out play! Start him the rest of the season!
8. Pats fans... *******s
9. Excellent Weather!
10. Is Jerry Gray getting any better? Or has he plateau'd? He just doesn't seem to be putting his defense in the correct position to make plays. I am sick of Bend/Dont break defenses in Buffalo.
11. Say what you want to say, but I wanna see what Shane Matthews can do next week.
12. McGahee... 0 touches? I am all for Henry carrying the load, but you NEED to get McGahee 5-10 touches a game whether in screens, sweeps, or in a pro set backfield.
13. Penalties... I have seen Pee-Wee teams more disciplined.
14. Mularky... you have 1 more week to get a W before the fans start calling for your head.
15. Donahoe, you are awefully quiet now arent you? All offseason we kept hearing about how much better we would be this year... where are you now?

Might come up with more later!

OpIv37
10-04-2004, 10:19 AM
[QUOTE=Pride]
12. McGahee... 0 touches? I am all for Henry carrying the load, but you NEED to get McGahee 5-10 touches a game whether in screens, sweeps, or in a pro set backfield.
[QUOTE]

On one play, I saw Willis and Henry in the backfield at the same time. FINALLY! But, it was a pass play. Henry was to Bledsoe's right and McGahee was on his left. The Patriots blitzed 3 (or maybe someone missed an assignment). 2 guys were coming from the strong side and one from the weak side- Henry picked up the 1st strong side blitzer and Wills picked up the 2nd. He should have picked up the weak side blitzer and let Bledsoe try to throw it away.

That was the only time I saw Willis in all game. Why did we take such a gamble on this guy if we're only going to use him as a decoy? He's a playmaker, not a blocker.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
10-04-2004, 10:21 AM
I agree with everything 100% .

except....McGahee did have at least 1 rush that I saw. I think he got a couple of yards.

And while I am enjoying your venting...let me add that I think the fact that you can't challenge a fumble is the most ******ed thing I have ever heard of.

If anything is difficult to determine, it is a fumble. Why not make it reviewable. Hey...they could easily make ref's whistles light up a red light or something when they blow it. So they could tell if the whistle had blown or not.

But we probably have been saved a couple of times by the same rule so whatever.

canadianfin_fan
10-04-2004, 10:25 AM
[QUOTE]2. Refs blew at least 3 calls, and multiple other Defensive Holding calls
yesterday I was a bills fan and you are right the refs were crap my dolphins will not even put up half the fight your bills did if that makes you feel any better:mounty:

Jayhawk
10-04-2004, 10:52 AM
well the refs are being paidoff, so what do you expect

ryjam282
10-04-2004, 11:39 AM
Great post Pride, I agree with everything. McGee sure does look great out there. I am all for Matthews getting a chance, I am sure he could throw for under 200 yards like Drew always does. Good post though.