PDA

View Full Version : Travis Henry's agent said he's going to "**** Buffalo"

Michael82
10-04-2004, 11:59 AM
So, anyways...Philster, Ally, Halbert, and I go over to the pinto after the game to talk to Kenny. A guy comes to the bar and is drunk out of his mind and pissed. He also did a bowling ball shot to get even more plastered. :snicker: He rips a poster off the bar that says "Run, Willis, Run" and says that he is Travis Henry's agent and demands to talk to whoever owns that bar, and he found Kenny. Kenny was talking to him and he told the agent that he is a huge fan of Travis Henry and tried to calm him down. The agent kept asking everyone why we hate Henry so much and then repeatedly said "I'm going to **** over Buffalo so much. I will **** you guys so bad." And he kept saying about how he is going to get Henry a huge deal somewhere else and is going to really **** us over. He was going on and on about how he feels that we hurt Travis and he does not understand why we love Willis so much and won't give Travis any love. Oh, and he also proved it to a couple people that were there, he showed Travis Henry's number on his cell phone to Kenny and some of his friends that were with him and were sober also confirmed that he is Henry's agent.

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:00 PM
Here's him doing the bowling ball shot.

clumping platelets
10-04-2004, 12:01 PM
If true, this could get juicy.

Send it to Howard Simon :up:

Patrick76777
10-04-2004, 12:02 PM

Mikey, Come on!

ryjam282
10-04-2004, 12:03 PM
Really? That is a cool story. I wonder why he would be getting plastered during a game.

How is he gonna screw us over? It's not like he can veto a trade or anything like that. I still think he will be a great back in NFL just not for us. Willis is our future. That is why we love him so much. He is the complete package, Henry can't block and has trouble catching the ball sometimes. Willis has no trouble with any of it. Sure, his knee is bad but if he comes back, he is twice the runner that Travis is IMO. We'll see how this story pans out.

ryjam282
10-04-2004, 12:04 PM
So, anyways...Philster, Ally, Halbert, and I go over to the pinto after the game to talk to Kenny. A guy comes to the bar and is drunk out of his mind and pissed. He also did a bowling ball shot to get even more plastered. :snicker He rips a poster off the bar that says "Run, Willis, Run" and says that he is Travis Henry's agent and demands to talk to whoever owns that bar, and he found Kenny. Kenny was talking to him and he told the agent that he is a huge fan of Travis Henry and tried to calm him down. The agent kept asking everyone why we hate Henry so much and then repeatedly said "I'm going to **** over Buffalo so much. I will **** you guys so bad." And he kept saying about how he is going to get Henry a huge deal somewhere else and is going to really **** us over. He was going on and on about how he feels that we hurt Travis and he does not understand why we love Willis so much and won't give Travis any love. Oh, and he also proved it to a couple people that were there, he showed Travis Henry's number on his cell phone to Kenny and some of his friends that were with him and were sober also confirmed that he is Henry's agent.

Is that a bowtie around his neck? Looks like Pee-Wee Herman's outfit.

Bill Brasky
He must have been really drunk. Has he seen how TH has been playing this year? The rate he's going we won't be able to get crap for him.

I'm sure everybody on this board knows that I've been a TH supporter from day 1... but he really has stunk it up this year, it's like he's not himself. I really think this whole situation has really f'd with his head.

Ickybaluky
Did you get his name?

TigerJ
10-04-2004, 12:06 PM
I like Travis Henry, even though I also love what Willis McGahee could mean for the team. Having an agent like that doesn't do anything for my respect for Henry though. Henry needs to do himself a favor and hire an agent who has some decorum and self discipline.

lordofgun
10-04-2004, 12:07 PM
Did he tell you his name? Travis' agent's name is Greg Johnson.

Patrick76777
10-04-2004, 12:08 PM
This is the funniest thread ever! A player’s agents doing bowling ball shots at the pinto after the game! Did he squirt Ketchup on anybody?

mchurchfie
10-04-2004, 12:08 PM
You guys will believe anyone:liar:, won't you?:funny: I think that he was working you guys for a shot bowling ball shot. And if he IS indeed his agent and is out stumbling around around drunk in the parking lot bumbing shots off the fans I'm sure he really has his **** together:loser: and is REALLY going to get Henry a hell of a deal.:snicker:

lordofgun
10-04-2004, 12:09 PM
Greg Johnson is also Moulds' agent.

mchurchfie
10-04-2004, 12:10 PM
I'm going to the next game posing as McGahee's agent...I'll be over for a shot.:up::D

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:10 PM
Where did you find that? Travis had 1 agent that got him that crappy extension, but then he fired him and hired this guy. I'm trying to find him. Hanley or something like that...i don't remember. is there anywhere on the net where we can find player's current agents?

ryjam282
10-04-2004, 12:11 PM
uh oh...

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:11 PM
You guys will believe anyone, won't you?:funny: I think that he was working you guys for a shot bowling ball shot. And if he IS indeed his agent and is out stumbling around around drunk in the parking lot bumbing shots off the fans I'm sure he really has his **** together:loser: and is REALLY going to get Henry a hell of a deal.:snicker:
:rofl: I was very cynical at first and then after talking to a couple sober people and the Bills' chef that always stops by...he confirmed it.

ryjam282
10-04-2004, 12:12 PM
Hey Mikey, this isn't one of your stunts like you did in training camp is it? Like when you said Moulds was hurt????

Ickybaluky
LOG is right, Greg Johnson is Henry's agent of record.

Michael82
I'm going to the next game posing as McGahee's agent...I'll be over for a shot.:up::D
:rofl:

Patrick76777

LMAO

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:13 PM
Hey Mikey, this isn't one of your stunts like you did in training camp is it? Like when you said Moulds was hurt????
No, you can ask Phil, Ally and Halbert. This guy also said he used to represent Takeo Spikes. :scratch: :idunno:

ryjam282
10-04-2004, 12:14 PM
OK, just checking..... :;

justasportsfan
10-04-2004, 12:14 PM
Where did you find that? Travis had 1 agent that got him that crappy extension, but then he fired him and hired this guy. I'm trying to find him. Hanley or something like that...i don't remember. is there anywhere on the net where we can find player's current agents?
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2003/draft/news/2003/04/27/mcgahee_agent_ap/

It's Greg Johnson

lordofgun
10-04-2004, 12:15 PM
I can't seem to find a pic of him.

justasportsfan
10-04-2004, 12:16 PM
Hey Mikey, this isn't one of your stunts like you did in training camp is it? Like when you said Moulds was hurt????Yeah, that stunt was so wrong :mad:

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-04-2004, 12:16 PM
Agent? I seen that guy cleaning a bathroom somewhere.

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:17 PM
That's what I'm looking for. BTW...that wasn't a bowtie on him. It was his sunglasses around his neck. He also had Takeo's phonenumber in his cell.

mchurchfie
10-04-2004, 12:18 PM
:rofl: the Bills' chef that always stops by...he confirmed it.
Oh, well in that case:doh:....why didn't you say so in the first place.:funny:

Ickybaluky
Greg Johnson was the agent that extended Henry's contract 1 year (which he should be fired for). He was still his agent recently as well, unless Henry fired him this summer.

Michael82
Agent? I seen that guy cleaning a bathroom somewhere.

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:19 PM
Greg Johnson was the agent that extended Henry's contract 1 year (which he should be fired for). He was still his agent recently as well, unless Henry fired him this summer.
And if he did...WTF would he hire this guy?!?! :eek: :shakeno:

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:19 PM
Yeah, that stunt was so wrong :mad:
You are the bastard that started it!!! :mad:

Patrick76777
10-04-2004, 12:20 PM
Oh, well in that case:doh:....why didn't you say so in the first place.:funny:

LMAO!

The Bills Chef!

Mr. Cynical
10-04-2004, 12:20 PM
Mikey, at *some* point someone had to have called him more than "dude", "guy", etc. Someone had to remember if he called himself Greg. Still, even if he did introduce himself as Greg we still can't be 100% sure he wasn't lying.

But I will say that if this is indeed his agent, I now know why guys like Rosenhaus get the big dollars. Any agent who gets smashed in a parking lot drinking from a bowling ball spouting off about his client wouldn't exactly be my first choice, that's for sure. :;

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:22 PM
He wouldn't be my first choice either. :ill:

I'm trying to remember what he was calling him. Maybe Phil or Halbert will remember more. He was still there as we left. If Phil can talk to Kenny, I bet we could get a name.

mchurchfie
10-04-2004, 12:23 PM
And if he did...WTF would he hire this guy?!?! :eek: :shakeno:
Mikey, Mikey, Mikey....
:shakeno:

Typ0
10-04-2004, 12:24 PM
I would have told him if TH was so worried about how buffalo felt about him he never should have went through with that lobotomy.

justasportsfan
10-04-2004, 12:24 PM
You are the bastard that started it!!! :mad:I'm denying everything.

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:25 PM
I'm denying everything.
That's the best thing to do.

JJamezz
10-04-2004, 12:25 PM
How the hell would you know if the #'s in his phone were real?

:crazy:

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:26 PM

:crazy:
I guess you wouldn't. But come on...since when would a real person dress like that at a game? :snicker: :ill:

Earthquake Enyart
Do all the agents wear beads to the NE game? Is this like a ketchup tradition?

justasportsfan

:crazy:Underneath it, it said "Travis' Mom"

mchurchfie
10-04-2004, 12:28 PM
:lolpoint:
Log believes it.:roflmao:

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:28 PM
Do all the agents wear beads to the NE game? Is this like a ketchup tradition?
:idunno: :crazy:

mchurchfie
10-04-2004, 12:29 PM
I guess you wouldn't. But come on...since when would a real person dress like that at a game? :snicker: :ill:
The dude is a limo driver Mikey:earpoke:...that must have been a hell of a ride home for somebody if he was out doing shots in the parking lot.:snicker:

Ickybaluky
10-04-2004, 12:30 PM
Henry's agent when he was drafted was Timothy McGee, who you guys may also remember because he is the agent for Peerless Price.

Spikes' agent is Todd France. He has been his agent for some time, and negotiated the contract Takeo signed with Buffalo.

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:33 PM
Henry's agent when he was drafted was Timothy McGee, who you guys may also remember because he is the agent for Peerless Price.

Spikes' agent is Todd France. He has been his agent for some time, and negotiated the contract Takeo signed with Buffalo.
Did Spikes have some other loser before France? :idunno:

Patrick76777
10-04-2004, 12:35 PM
Did Spikes have some other loser before France? :idunno:

This thread is giving me brain damage. Thank god Church is here to make me laugh!

Ickybaluky
10-04-2004, 12:36 PM
I don't know if Spikes original agent was someone other than France, but I know he has had France for an agent since at least 2001.

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:37 PM
I don't know if Spikes original agent was someone other than France, but I know he has had France for an agent since at least 2001.
hmm, interesting. Thanks NE39. :up:

So, I wonder what NE fan it was that duped us all. :scratch: :idunno: :ill:

JJamezz
10-04-2004, 12:38 PM
Underneath it, it said "Travis' Mom"

Wow Mikey.. you were right!!

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:39 PM
Wow Mikey.. you were right!!

http://www.biograf.cz/filmy/2000/08/agent_v_sukni/avs_05v.jpg
:roflmao:

Nice one. :snicker:

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:39 PM
So, JJ...do you want to move this or should I? :mad: :doh:

mchurchfie
10-04-2004, 12:44 PM
This thread is giving me brain damage. Thank god Church is here to make me laugh!Two LMAO's today:flex:...I'm in.:hump:

:zipit:Don't tell Log that he's an imposter.:snicker:

:lolpoint::log::loser:

ryjam282
10-04-2004, 12:45 PM
Yeah, that stunt was so wrong :mad:

UH HUH!!!! :fury: :)

That's what I'm looking for. BTW...that wasn't a bowtie on him. It was his sunglasses around his neck. He also had Takeo's phonenumber in his cell.

Didn't anyone care to try and remember any of these phone numbers? I would love to call TKO on the phone....

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:47 PM
UH HUH!!!! :fury: :)

Didn't anyone care to try and remember any of these phone numbers? I would love to call TKO on the phone....
I was pretty out of it after the game. I collapsed on the couch at Ally's house later on. I already blocked the game out and don't really remember much of the post-game stuff. :tired:

Michael82
10-04-2004, 12:49 PM
I'm sending myself to the spam zone until I get some kind of details from Phil. :bigwave:

:spam:

Ebenezer
10-04-2004, 12:49 PM
can this go off to the spam zone now??

mchurchfie
10-04-2004, 12:53 PM
I'm sending myself to the spam zone until I get some kind of details from Phil. :bigwave:

:spam:
No way!!

don137
10-04-2004, 01:04 PM
:rofl: I was very cynical at first and then after talking to a couple sober people and the Bills' chef that always stops by...he confirmed it.

Just because he was wearing a McDonald's outfit does not qualify the other guy as the chef of the Bills...

Dozerdog
10-04-2004, 01:07 PM

LOL...I've been scouring google for a website of Greg Johnson's agency or a pic of him- but there are waaaayyy to many Greg Johnsons out there.

He's also Moulds' agent I think.

Dozerdog
10-04-2004, 01:09 PM

Greg Johnspn is the guy who negotiated the last contract extention for Henry- and also Mould's big contract as well.

Earthquake Enyart
10-04-2004, 01:11 PM
LOL...I've been scouring google for a website of Greg Johnson's agency or a pic of him- but there are waaaayyy to many Greg Johnsons out there.

He's also Moulds' agent I think.
Maybe it's Gregg with 2 g's. :couch:

Michael82
10-04-2004, 01:21 PM
Greg Johnspn is the guy who negotiated the last contract extention for Henry- and also Mould's big contract as well.
And the funniest part about it...

Greg Johnson is NOT even listed on the NFLPA list of Agents. :idunno:

Ickybaluky
10-04-2004, 01:30 PM
Johnson probably works for an agency, which is what is listed.

Travis Henry also has a marketing agreement, being represented by Genesis Marketing (http://www.genesismp.com).

Dozerdog
10-04-2004, 01:40 PM

Found some pictures of him!

http://www.drhibbert.it/DrHibbert62/8f08_02.JPG http://www.drhibbert.it/DrHibbert63/9f05_04.JPG

http://www.drhibbert.it/DrHibbert63/9f20_06.JPG

This one you can see Travis Henry in the Background

http://www.drhibbert.it/DrHibbert63/9f20_08.JPG

This one was at the Travis Henry hearing when he "accidentally" got hooked up with the 15 year old- here you see him describing in detail his client's story

The_Philster
10-04-2004, 03:29 PM
Actually, Chef Mark, the Bills chef, wasn't sure when I asked him. The guy was so drunk...he could've just thought he was Travis' agent. :idunno:

Halbert
10-04-2004, 11:30 PM
I chatted with the guy but only briefly. There were a handful of people there and everybody was talking about the Bills and the game so we were all a bit hyper anyway. He seemed fine to me, drunk but articulate and alert. But I really didn’t pay much attention to what he was saying after I got into a conversation with this other guy that was there. This guy did a shot right after me and Phil had one, I believe. He had a cool standing buffalo style Bills pin and gave it to me when I complimented him on it. That was the second time that day somebody gave me something just for saying it was cool (Bills towel). lol.

I would doubt the guy was anybody’s agent but I don’t think it’s a big deal if he was. He wasn’t belligerent or anything when I talked to him. I didn’t hear the harsh comments some people mentioned so either I missed it or there’s some conversational exaggeration going on. I would admit that if there really was some “we’re going to f-over the Bills” that would be embarrassing for him, but agents talk **** all the time so it sort of goes with the territory.

The_Philster
10-09-2004, 08:28 PM
This is the funniest thread ever! A player’s agents doing bowling ball shots at the pinto after the game! Did he squirt Ketchup on anybody?
first of all, the ketchup ceremony is a Kenny-only thing...an hour and a half before kickoff.
Secondly, not everyone is too :limp: to do a bowling ball shot. This guy was drunk as anyone I've ever seen, but he was more of a man than the :limp: wristed wimps who are afraid of doing a shot :;

The_Philster
10-16-2004, 05:31 PM
just got confirmation...that really WAS Travis' agent...the Chef of the Bills got confirmation from Travis. If the guys who were there remember, the guy made a cell phone call after he was a bit of a jerk and came back from it really nice. He was calling Travis Henry himself to get confirmation that it was the Chef of the Buffalo Bills :rofl:

Michael82
10-17-2004, 07:30 PM
just got confirmation...that really WAS Travis' agent...the Chef of the Bills got confirmation from Travis. If the guys who were there remember, the guy made a cell phone call after he was a bit of a jerk and came back from it really nice. He was calling Travis Henry himself to get confirmation that it was the Chef of the Buffalo Bills :rofl:
:up:

shotgun
10-17-2004, 07:44 PM
THE PINTO GUY AND BOWLING BALL SHOTS are OVER RAITED

The_Philster
10-17-2004, 07:51 PM
:huh: Wanna try that in English?

Forward_Lateral
10-17-2004, 07:51 PM
That picture looks more like Brian H to me. Did he tell you to tune into Profooball Central to listen to his interview?

The_Philster
10-17-2004, 07:52 PM
That picture looks more like Brian H to me. Did he tell you to tune into Profooball Central to listen to his interview?
No...that was the agent of Travis Henry...according to Travis Henry. I think he'd know the difference :;

G. Host
10-17-2004, 07:56 PM

Considering most of McGahee agent's players are Miami players, a toke would be more appropriate. :crazy:

Turf
10-17-2004, 08:05 PM
Found some pictures of him!

http://www.drhibbert.it/DrHibbert62/8f08_02.JPG http://www.drhibbert.it/DrHibbert63/9f05_04.JPG

http://www.drhibbert.it/DrHibbert63/9f20_06.JPG

This one you can see Travis Henry in the Background

http://www.drhibbert.it/DrHibbert63/9f20_08.JPG

This one was at the Travis Henry hearing when he "accidentally" got hooked up with the 15 year old- here you see him describing in detail his client's story

:roflmao:

ArcticWildMan
10-17-2004, 08:24 PM
So, anyways...Philster, Ally, Halbert, and I go over to the pinto after the game to talk to Kenny. A guy comes to the bar and is drunk out of his mind and pissed. He also did a bowling ball shot to get even more plastered. :snicker He rips a poster off the bar that says "Run, Willis, Run" and says that he is Travis Henry's agent and demands to talk to whoever owns that bar, and he found Kenny. Kenny was talking to him and he told the agent that he is a huge fan of Travis Henry and tried to calm him down. The agent kept asking everyone why we hate Henry so much and then repeatedly said "I'm going to **** over Buffalo so much. I will **** you guys so bad." And he kept saying about how he is going to get Henry a huge deal somewhere else and is going to really **** us over. He was going on and on about how he feels that we hurt Travis and he does not understand why we love Willis so much and won't give Travis any love. Oh, and he also proved it to a couple people that were there, he showed Travis Henry's number on his cell phone to Kenny and some of his friends that were with him and were sober also confirmed that he is Henry's agent.

I have ocean front property I want to sell you Mikey.

Call me at 1-800-IMA-SUCR

The_Philster
10-17-2004, 08:29 PM
hate to break it to you, AWM...but that WAS Travis' agent...we have a confirmation from an inside source at One Bills Drive :;

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 08:33 PM
i need to see a picture of his agent and then compair it to this guy to really believe this.

why would an agent run around drunk with the fans and scream i am going to **** you all over.. he should have got his ass beat.

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 08:34 PM
and how is he going to **** anyone over.. if anything, the bills hold the cards.. i dont think travis is willing to sit the bench for over a year til his contract runs out.. travis does not control his own destiny.. the bills do.. sorry travis.. and sorry drunk agent.

The_Philster
10-17-2004, 08:39 PM
i need to see a picture of his agent and then compair it to this guy to really believe this.

why would an agent run around drunk with the fans and scream i am going to **** you all over.. he should have got his ass beat.
no offense, but I'll take the word of the Chef of the Buffalo Bills, who got the word direct from Travis Henry himself as to this guy's identity, over that of anyone here.

as far as what he was saying, he was drunk as anyone I've ever seen..he probably didn't have a clue what he was saying. :idunno:

Tatonka
10-17-2004, 08:42 PM
well i dont know the chef of the bills from a chef at olive garden..

and i just cant figure how a guy would make an ass of himself like that.. if your making 100s of 1000s of dollars a year, it just seems crazy to me that you would run around drunk making statements about how your going to **** over the team that your player currently plays for.. that is how you lose your job.

maybe your right.. all i am saying is i want more confirmation..

got a link? :D

The_Philster
10-17-2004, 08:43 PM
well, the chef of the Bills is always over at the Pinto after the games. The agent was a jerk until Travis told him that the chef was legit

mybills
10-17-2004, 08:49 PM
He looks a little like the photographer from Sports Illustrated, doesn't he Typ0?

DaBills
10-17-2004, 08:52 PM
if we're going to be pissed at anyone's agent, shouldn't it be Drew's?

:scratch:

The King
10-17-2004, 09:53 PM
He must have been really drunk. Has he seen how TH has been playing this year? The rate he's going we won't be able to get crap for him.

I'm sure everybody on this board knows that I've been a TH supporter from day 1... but he really has stunk it up this year, it's like he's not himself. I really think this whole situation has really f'd with his head.

I just havent seen any fire in Henry this year... he runs gets hit and goes down thats pretty much it on 1st and 2nd downs. McGahee was running hard and you could tell when holes werent there he was looking for another option. I have been a big Henry backer.... but at this point I think McGahee is better for the offense and this Oline

DraftBoy
10-17-2004, 09:56 PM
McGahee was running hard and you could tell when hoes werent there he was looking for another option.

Ok sorry to make light of your spelling error but this statement made me laugh out loud for a long time and its not even that funny. Just to let you know, Pos Rep coming your way!

Crisis
10-17-2004, 09:57 PM
If Drew Rosenhaus ever comes out there that drunk, you guys know what to do. :D

ArcticWildMan
10-17-2004, 09:57 PM
hate to break it to you, AWM...but that WAS Travis' agent...we have a confirmation from an inside source at One Bills Drive :;

LOL!!! What kind of a schmuck for an agent does he have? Nothin' against you guys, but no agent with any dignity is gonna show up at Kenny's tailgate party and start whining like some little ***** about his guy getting dissed.

thebuffalobills4
10-17-2004, 10:16 PM
:crazy: henrys agent is crazy. :loser: http://A:\

The King
10-17-2004, 10:53 PM
Ok sorry to make light of your spelling error but this statement made me laugh out loud for a long time and its not even that funny. Just to let you know, Pos Rep coming your way!

Ooopps good thing I can edit.....

Demon
10-18-2004, 12:36 AM

I'm not a name genius, but the man in the picture does not look like a "Greg Johnson" to me..... but funny story none the less.

The_Philster
10-18-2004, 06:37 AM
LOL!!! What kind of a schmuck for an agent does he have? Nothin' against you guys, but no agent with any dignity is gonna show up at Kenny's tailgate party and start whining like some little ***** about his guy getting dissed.
You should've seen this guy...he was plastered...didn't have a clue what he was doing.:lolcry:

TigerJ
10-18-2004, 07:15 AM
In any case, Henry and his agent are having less and less leverage over time to be able to do anything nasty to the Bills. With McGahee's emergence, Henry becomes less and less important.

RedEyE
10-18-2004, 07:30 AM
Regardless, I'm not sure how the fans are screwing over Henry. Henry runs....Henry goes no where....Henry gets hurt...McGahee comes in and has the first 100 yard running game for this team.

I'm pretty sure the only one hurting Henry is the OL, himself, and his alcohol filled, extremely unprofessional agent.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
10-18-2004, 07:42 AM
I smell BullllllShiiiiiiiiiit.

Why would Henry's agent be pissed anyway? Travis was hurt. Travis could not have played (productively) if his NFL career depended on it. The Bills weren't dissing Travis by benching him. If he had not been injured it would have been status quo.

When Travis is healthy, he will be the starter again, as ill advised as that may be.

And Travis will be traded early in the offseason, so it benefits the Bills to make him look as good as possible this year so that they might get back into the first round of the draft...

BuffaloRanger
10-18-2004, 10:32 AM
This happened after the Pats game. Not the Fins game. 1st 100 yd game? Henry missed it by 2 yds - so does he suck?

Conflicting reports between Halbert and Philster as to how drunk this guy was.

"Alert and Articulate" or "Drunkest guy I ever seen." Which is it? Or did the 1st become the 2nd after a few shots.

The_Philster
10-18-2004, 10:44 AM
he certainly acted like he was toasted. At first he was acting rather angry as well then cooled off

Billz_fan
10-18-2004, 11:22 AM
This thread was hilarious :roflmao:

The pinto...

the Bills chef giving agent identity confirmations....

Tavis's agent doing bowling ball shots in the parking lot...

the cell phone numbers of travis mom...

I wish to god I coulda been there for this...

good stuff :up:

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 12:07 PM
It's amazing what people will do for a free bowling ball shot.

I wonder how many other imaginary friends he has programmed into his cell phone ?

The_Philster
10-18-2004, 12:13 PM
It's amazing what people will do for a free bowling ball shot.

I wonder how many other imaginary friends he has programmed into his cell phone ?
imaginary friends? He called Travis Henry and Travis told the Bills' chef that. And bowling ball shots are already free to anyone who's not too :limp: to do one.

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 12:16 PM
Did anyone think to get a business card ?

I can't imagine a lawyer or agent who wouldn't jump at the opportunity to hand out a business card.

What was the guy's name, anyway ?

The_Philster
10-18-2004, 12:20 PM
Did anyone think to get a business card ?

I can't imagine a lawyer or agent who wouldn't jump at the opportunity to hand out a business card.

What was the guy's name, anyway ?
who was he gonna represent? me? :lol:
Look, the guy was Travis' agent..simple as that. Inside sources have confirmed this without a doubt..some of us were skeptical but after Travis told the Bills' chef that it was indeed his agent, all skepticism is gone as far as I'm concerned...unless you think Travis doesn't know who his agent is. :rolleyes:

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 12:22 PM
Inside sources ?

Who...the guy who takes your $10 at the parking lot ?

Very simple...what was the guys's name ?

The_Philster
10-18-2004, 12:23 PM
Inside sources ?

Who...the guy who takes your $10 at the parking lot ?

Very simple...what was the guys's name ?
The head Chef of the Buffalo Bills...Travis told him it was his agent...haven't I said that before? :huh:

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 12:24 PM
What was the guy's name ? Otherwise you're full o' ****

The_Philster
10-18-2004, 12:26 PM
What was the guy's name ? Otherwise you're full o' ****
I don't remember his name...as was stated earlier in the thread. As far as you believing me and Travis Henry, your prerogative :rolleyes:

THATHURMANATOR
10-18-2004, 12:26 PM
no offense, but I'll take the word of the Chef of the Buffalo Bills, who got the word direct from Travis Henry himself as to this guy's identity, over that of anyone here.

as far as what he was saying, he was drunk as anyone I've ever seen..he probably didn't have a clue what he was saying. :idunno:

Wow that is drunk man. Considering you sit next to me and my boys at the game.

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 12:28 PM
I'll have to remember to bring my deeds for swampland in Florida to the next tailgate party.

You guys will believe anything...

The_Philster
10-18-2004, 12:28 PM
Wow that is drunk man. Considering you sit next to me and my boys at the game.
I don't think I've ever seen you get as drunk as this guy was. :lolcry:

The_Philster
10-18-2004, 12:29 PM
I'll have to remember to bring my deeds for swampland in Florida to the next tailgate party.

You guys will believe anything...
no...we just believe people who are connected with the Bills organization because they have credibility

THATHURMANATOR
10-18-2004, 12:30 PM
I only had a couple spills last game lol.....

The_Philster
10-18-2004, 12:32 PM
I only had a couple spills last game lol.....
yeah...and they weren't even your fault this time, either :D

HAMMER
10-18-2004, 03:27 PM
If someone came to the group I tailgate with and said he was going to F*** over the Bills he would have limped away with blood streaming from his mouth. Why would you guys listen to his crap and not stand up for your team, that's sad.

This can't be true, if it is the guy needs to get a life and most likely a new career because he won't last long conducting business this way.

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 03:29 PM
Maybe they wanted to get ****ed over

Throne Logic
10-18-2004, 03:51 PM
Um, agents don't hang out in parking lots drinking shots from bowling balls. Sorry to burst your bubble. They're lawyers mostly overly-concerned with self-image (in part, bacause it's their business).

Assuming that Travis Henry's agent was even at that game, he'd have been up in a warm, catered suite. After, he'd be either talking with his clients or on his way toward his next meeting.

And the bowtie . . . Come on now, did you really believe this guy was an agent? I mean, would you hire him to negotiate your multi-million dollar contract?

Kolbiss
10-18-2004, 04:02 PM
Um, agents don't hang out in parking lots drinking shots from bowling balls. Sorry to burst your bubble. They're lawyers mostly overly-concerned with self-image (in part, bacause it's their business).

Assuming that Travis Henry's agent was even at that game, he'd have been up in a warm, catered suite. After, he'd be either talking with his clients or on his way toward his next meeting.

And the bowtie . . . Come on now, did you really believe this guy was an agent? I mean, would you hire him to negotiate your multi-million dollar contract?

Not sure what I believe, but hose are sunglasses, not a bow tie

Mr. Cynical
10-18-2004, 04:03 PM
Forget about the believability of TH's agent partying at the Pinto. I can't believe this thread is still alive.

RedEyE
10-18-2004, 04:05 PM
Didn't anyone confirm this with the Bills janitor?

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 04:06 PM
True. Maybe the janitor could come up with a name

Kolbiss
10-18-2004, 04:09 PM
Forget about the believability of TH's agent partying at the Pinto. I can't believe this thread is still alive.

why do you say that? this is a very entertaining thread. It is a welcome break from the "we suck lets kill bledsoe, the o-line and tom donahoe" crap we have to hear week in and week out

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 04:11 PM
Actually...back to our regularily-scheduled "lets kill bledsoe, th o-line and tom donahoe" programming

Kolbiss
10-18-2004, 04:16 PM
Actually...back to our regularily-scheduled "lets kill bledsoe, th o-line and tom donahoe" programming

Thats fine! :bad: If you enjoy hearing the same people say the same things about the same situation they have no control over every day.......Enjoy!!

The_Philster
10-18-2004, 05:27 PM

Assuming that Travis Henry's agent was even at that game, he'd have been up in a warm, catered suite. After, he'd be either talking with his clients or on his way toward his next meeting. :roflmao: Ok, you got me...agents aren't human beings who can get drunk and act stupid like the rest of us

mchurchfie
10-18-2004, 06:16 PM
If someone came to the group I tailgate with and said he was going to F*** over the Bills he would have limped away with blood streaming from his mouth. Why would you guys listen to his crap and not stand up for your team, that's sad.

You've never met Phil and Mikey before.:limp:

The_Philster
10-18-2004, 06:18 PM
You've never met Phil and Mikey before.:limp:
:mad: None of us were there to cause a fight but
Churchie:chair: Phil :D

RedEyE
10-18-2004, 06:21 PM
It's cracking me up how far you guys will go to hold a joke.

The_Philster
10-18-2004, 06:24 PM
It's cracking me up how far you guys will go to hold a joke.
next home game, stop by the Pinto after the game and ask the chef...it ain't a joke

I had a bad feeling that letting Mikey be the one to post this thread would make it look like a joke :shakeno:

BuffaloWings51
10-18-2004, 07:01 PM
The guy selling hot dogs at Delaware & Chippewa can confirm it, too.

Halbert
11-29-2004, 10:45 PM
Update:

According to this article

http://www.boston.com/dailynews/334/sports/Bills_RB_Henry_s_leg_injury_no:.shtml?tbdBills_RB_Henry_s_leg_injury_no:.shtml

Hadley Engelhard is Henry's agent.

According to this site

http://www.enter-sports.com/html/hadley_engelhard.html

this is Hadly Engelhard.

And that IS the guy who was at the football game.

Again, I wasn't listening closely to him after our brief conversation so I can't comment on most of the other stuff but I do believe that was him.

Tatonka
11-29-2004, 11:40 PM
i just emailed him and asked him if he was still going to **** buffalo now that his client has a broken leg for the second year in a row.

karma is a *****.

Michael82
11-30-2004, 08:41 AM
Update:

According to this article

http://www.boston.com/dailynews/334/sports/Bills_RB_Henry_s_leg_injury_no:.shtml?tbdBills_RB_Henry_s_leg_injury_no:.shtml

Hadley Engelhard is Henry's agent.

According to this site

http://www.enter-sports.com/html/hadley_engelhard.html

this is Hadly Engelhard.

And that IS the guy who was at the football game.

Again, I wasn't listening closely to him after our brief conversation so I can't comment on most of the other stuff but I do believe that was him.
Finally, some PROOF! Nice job, Halbert. :up:

Tatonka
11-30-2004, 12:24 PM
funny.. he hasnt responded to my email today.. he must be getting drunk.

Michael82
11-30-2004, 12:25 PM

Gunzlingr
11-30-2004, 12:27 PM
I heard that he likes to do bowling ball shots in the parking lot of his office.

Dragon
11-30-2004, 08:24 PM
That sure looks like the same guy.........

Dozerdog
11-30-2004, 08:37 PM
I'd be getting drunk if my parents named me Hadly Englehard!

Dozerdog
11-30-2004, 08:38 PM
Next time you see him at the pinto, call him Hardly Everhard

"Hey- arent you Travis Henry's agent? You're Hardly Everhard, aren't you?"

The Predator
12-01-2004, 02:06 AM
:rofl:This Tread Is A Classic.:rofl:

chernobylwraiths
12-01-2004, 07:39 AM

When I read the last post on the other page, this is exactly what I thought. Then I read this and had to make sure I clicked the next page because I was reading exactly what I was thinking.

Scary :scared:

Tatonka
12-03-2004, 05:13 PM

that is ****** hilarious..