• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Coy Wire Sucks

I wanted my own Coy Wire sucks thread so I started one! Say it with me now...Coy Wire sucks. Get him the hell out of there!
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Agreed.

Just helping ya keep the thread alive.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Thailog80
      Im not a chick!
      • Apr 2003

It nevr hurts to say it again.......He really sucks.

"Let's Roll"
      Todd Beamer
      Flight 93
      9/11/01

Comment

• mchurchfie
        • Jul 2002

Coy Wire SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My Band
        daveviterna.com

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Thailog80
          It nevr hurts to say it again.......He really sucks.
          could be a great special teamer...maybe...bye-bye Coy...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Billsouth
            • Jul 2002

he could not cover the left tackle if he went out for a pass. he is by far the worst defender we have.

i am going to take it to a new level and accuse him of being worse than chris watson.
            "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsouth
              he could not cover the left tackle if he went out for a pass. he is by far the worst defender we have.

i am going to take it to a new level and accuse him of being worse than chris watson.
              Coy is a victim of the pretty boy society...when the ladies start likeing a player for their looks they instantly suck...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

Wire is a pretty good Football player, he just isn't and never has been a DB. His inabilities limit his usage to a fulltime ST player or possibly a situational pass rusher.. Wire could also be used on Running downs to clog to interior run lanes.

Those who thought he could "Easiliy" transition to the SS position from LB have limited knowledge in the specialized skills required to effectivly make the position switch.. that includes TD, Szabo (position coach), as well as many posters.. who felt that the "WIRE EXPERIMENT" could be a positive for this team.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Herman Edwards just said in an interview how they are focused on Buffalo only right now and we play excellent defense...with the exception of that Coy Wire guy who sucks.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                    Wire is a pretty good Football player, he just isn't and never has been a DB. His inabilities limit his usage to a fulltime ST player or possibly a situational pass rusher.. Wire could also be used on Running downs to clog to interior run lanes.

Those who thought he could "Easiliy" transition to the SS position from LB have limited knowledge in the specialized skills required to effectivly make the position switch.. that includes TD, Szabo (position coach), as well as many posters.. who felt that the "WIRE EXPERIMENT" could be a positive for this team.
                    The experiment was tried before...Remembet Zeke Gadsden?? That failed too after much promise...

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I bet he'd make a great tackling dummy.

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                        The experiment was tried before...Remembet Zeke Gadsden?? That failed too after much promise...
                        It's much easier to transition from LB to DL, it's just that Coy is "Light in the ASS".. But to go from a LB to a DB requires a whole different set of skills, which just happen to be Wire's weakpoints..

Read and recognition, Range, ability to recover, and instincts are just a few skills needed that he lacks.

Wire often is overaggressive and overruns running plays, he takes bad angles and doesn't play with controlled aggression.

Failed Experiment.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Typ0
                          honey pie
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                          It's much easier to transition from LB to DL, it's just that Coy is "Light in the ASS".. But to go from a LB to a DB requires a whole different set of skills, which just happen to be Wire's weakpoints..

Read and recognition, Range, ability to recover, and instincts are just a few skills needed that he lacks.

Wire often is overaggressive and overruns running plays, he takes bad angles and doesn't play with controlled aggression.

Failed Experiment.
                          What moron put him in there if he's lacking the skills?

Comment

• danny4804
                            AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
                            • Dec 2003

I like the guy, but along with Drew, I have to jump on the you suck bus.

Comment

• juice
                              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
                              What moron put him in there if he's lacking the skills?
                              Yeah who is this Szabo Bum anyway.. Some Jock-riding NE coaching reject, they didn't even pay him.

He'd better pull the trigger on WIRE before the Jets game, I cant believe he is still playing.

Comment

Working...
                              X