PDA

View Full Version : Sam Aiken WATCH

Michael82
10-04-2004, 01:04 PM
2 catches for 12 yards. :snicker:

When Losman comes back, watch out! He has been working with Aiken in the preseason and in practice, so they will probably throw to him more once Losman is ready. :up:

Ebenezer
10-04-2004, 01:09 PM
2 catches for 12 yards. :snicker:

When Losman comes back, watch out! He has been working with Aiken in the preseason and in practice, so they will probably throw to him more once Losman is ready. :up:
He should have dropped one of them to stop the clock...I believe it was a three yarder that still left us without a 1st down. We ended up losing time because he did not get the first. Again, dumb players do dumb things.

Earthquake Enyart
10-04-2004, 01:13 PM
2 catches in 3 games....

At this pace, he catches 10 all year, Math boy.

Michael82
10-04-2004, 01:18 PM
He should have dropped one of them to stop the clock...I believe it was a three yarder that still left us without a 1st down. We ended up losing time because he did not get the first. Again, dumb players do dumb things.
He also ran one of them out of bounds and the morons kept the clock rolling. I was pissed. :mad:

Ebenezer
10-04-2004, 01:19 PM
He also ran one of them out of bounds and the morons kept the clock rolling. I was pissed. :mad:
1 for 2...50%. That is a failing grade....stop failing in love with unproven stock.

Michael82
10-04-2004, 01:30 PM
1 for 2...50%. That is a failing grade....stop failing in love with unproven stock.
I just think he should get more time on the field than Reed. Evans should be #2, and Reed split time at #3 with Aiken. Reed couldn't catch a cold. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and now he pissed me off for the last time. :mad:

Hmmm, maybe I should give him his gloves back. He might be able to catch with these, instead of what he has. :idunno:

Ebenezer
10-04-2004, 01:32 PM
I just think he should get more time on the field than Reed. Evans should be #2, and Reed split time at #3 with Aiken. Reed couldn't catch a cold. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and now he pissed me off for the last time. :mad:

Hmmm, maybe I should give him his gloves back. He might be able to catch with these, instead of what he has. :idunno:
Evans is number 2...first play of the game solidified that yesterday...after that they are all fodder....

Michael82
10-04-2004, 01:33 PM
Evans is number 2...first play of the game solidified that yesterday...after that they are all fodder....
I agree that Evans is #2. But I don't consider the rest fodder. I'm still puzzled that Shaw isn't getting any catches. He was clutch last year for a lot of good catches, but now he's getting no action. Oh well...I guess it's out with the old, in with the new. Moulds will probably be the next one gone. :sadwalk:

Ebenezer
10-04-2004, 01:38 PM
I agree that Evans is #2. But I don't consider the rest fodder. I'm still puzzled that Shaw isn't getting any catches. He was clutch last year for a lot of good catches, but now he's getting no action. Oh well...I guess it's out with the old, in with the new. Moulds will probably be the next one gone. :sadwalk:
Shaw could have had two catches yesterday if he wouldn't have been held both times DB threw to him...of course there were no penalties...

Michael82
10-04-2004, 01:40 PM
Shaw could have had two catches yesterday if he wouldn't have been held both times DB threw to him...of course there were no penalties...
And you are surprised? They never call the "new holding rule" It really annoys me, because the Patriots do it and get away with it all the time. :sigh:

Tatonka
10-04-2004, 02:00 PM
our receivers would all look alot better if they didnt have to work so hard to catch most of bledsoe's passes.. which are off target so often these days.

Ebenezer
10-04-2004, 02:12 PM
Get over it...you can't blame yesterday on DB. His numbers (completion %) were as good as Brady's and the WRs left a whole bunch on the carpet. Reed dropped one, Moulds dropped 2, I think Aiken or Evans dropped 1.

Michael82
10-04-2004, 02:30 PM
our receivers would all look alot better if they didnt have to work so hard to catch most of bledsoe's passes.. which are off target so often these days.
:rolleyes: