PDA

View Full Version : One thing that really bugged me

Earthquake Enyart
10-04-2004, 01:08 PM
I'll have to admit that I did not see the entire game because the little guy had a soccer game :mad: (I really have to get Tivo). When I left it was 10-10, and I got back for the very end of the game, right after the Pats scored. There was about 1:00 to go. The Bills were driving. Drew completed a pass in the middle of the field, no time out, clock running down to about :14, and Drew dropped back and just heaved the ball without even looking. It was obvious that he had given up.

I don't care what the score is. I never want to see my QB give up. :mad:

bobbyc39
10-04-2004, 02:11 PM
Were you watching the same game as I was?.. It looked like the right side of the line gave up, not Drew Bledsoe. He may have the look of disappointment on his face but he does not give up. How quickly fans forget... Bills vs. Jets... the 30 yard frozen rope to Moulds with no time left to take the game into OT. Then the Bills give up a kick return.. probably Drew's fault too looking back at things now right?

Ebenezer
10-04-2004, 02:17 PM
I'll have to admit that I did not see the entire game because the little guy had a soccer game :mad: (I really have to get Tivo). When I left it was 10-10, and I got back for the very end of the game, right after the Pats scored. There was about 1:00 to go. The Bills were driving. Drew completed a pass in the middle of the field, no time out, clock running down to about :14, and Drew dropped back and just heaved the ball without even looking. It was obvious that he had given up.

I don't care what the score is. I never want to see my QB give up. :mad:
He heaved it to the corner of the end zone; three Bills were lined up on that side of the field. He threw it one or two seconds too soon. Can you blame him? NE was bringing 6 on every play the last two drives...he was not giving up.

Dozerdog
10-04-2004, 02:18 PM
You would think he would have given up 50 sacks ago.

It takes some guts to be a glutton for punishment like that

LtBillsFan66
10-04-2004, 02:20 PM
He didn't give up and he didn't cost the game, IMO.

Mr. Cynical
10-04-2004, 02:21 PM
It takes some guts to be a glutton for punishment like that
Or brain damage.

LtBillsFan66
10-04-2004, 02:22 PM
Or brain damage.
Did you go to McFadden's?

Mr. Cynical
10-04-2004, 02:36 PM
Couldn't make it this week. Was out in NJ at a friend's place. Hope it went well though. :up: (besides the outcome of the game of course).

LtBillsFan66
10-04-2004, 02:58 PM
That's cool.

Not as many this week than last week. Maybe about 400 or so. Good crowd.

We have the tailgate at the Meadowlands next week which unfortunately I can't make. I'll in in friggin' Minnesota. :(

SABURZFAN
10-04-2004, 04:09 PM
That's cool.

Not as many this week than last week. Maybe about 400 or so. Good crowd.

We have the tailgate at the Meadowlands next week which unfortunately I can't make. I'll in in friggin' Minnesota. :(

you couldn't get out of that trip,eh????