Doesn't Tom Coughlin look like a genius now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Doesn't Tom Coughlin look like a genius now...

3-1! I have a brother in law that is a Giants fan. He didn't think the Giants had enough talent to win 3 games this year no matter who the coach was. Guess Coughlin would have been perfect here...maybe he could have taught a bunch of dumb-asses how to play football.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Lucky Bastards. I wish we could have opened with Cleveland, played the Packers without Bret Favre, and a sucky Redskins tean that can't beat the Browns!

He looked like a real genius vs the Philly Eagles.

Don't get me wrong- I was a Tom Coughlin supporter since the end of 2002 when he became available.

But don't read too much into the records quite yet. The Jags are 3-1 and they played some real legit teams. Same for Atlanta. But Cleveland is 2-2, The Steelers are 3-1, the Giants at 3-1- they have played a lot of weak teams.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

I don't disagree...the point was the the Giants were suppose to have no talent and no coach until Coughlin got there...we were suppose to be one gr-EGG HEAD from being a legit team.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Hiltler (Coughlin) would've at least taken care of those dumb penalties our players make.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Running a bootleg with DREW on a 4th and 3.

Seems we have another grEGG HEAD right now.

Comment

Working...
          X