PDA

View Full Version : Go Dolphins! Beat the Pats.

Michael82
10-04-2004, 01:25 PM
I know it is just wrong to root for the Fish, but I really want to see tha Patriots knocked off their high horse. It would be hilarious to see the crappy Fins team beat the Patriots at Gillette Stadium and end their winning streak.

:ill: :crazy:

Okay, now I have to :puke:

Ebenezer
10-04-2004, 01:30 PM
I know it is just wrong to root for the Fish, but I really want to see tha Patriots knocked off their high horse. It would be hilarious to see the crappy Fins team beat the Patriots at Gillette Stadium and end their winning streak.

Isn't it amazing that the "random" schedule has the NE pats get to go for the record at home against the only team to go 17-0 in one season??

Look for the 'Fins to have 5 offensive holding calls next week...all at critical times.

Michael82
10-04-2004, 01:35 PM
Isn't it amazing that the "random" schedule has the NE pats get to go for the record at home against the only team to go 17-0 in one season??

Look for the 'Fins to have 5 offensive holding calls next week...all at critical times.
Yeah, the football Gods set this up. They didn't want us to beat New England...that's why it all went down that way yesterday. That's why we lost a bunch of players to injuries, and the head ref had to leave the game. That football Gods want New England to beat Miami and take over the consecutive win streak. :mad:

RedEyE
10-04-2004, 03:37 PM
I still can't root for the Dolphins. I'd rather see the Pats go undefeated then see the Dolphins win.

Dozerdog
10-04-2004, 03:40 PM
I'd rather see the Pats beat the fins and shove their 1972 chant in their face.

and then see the fins go 0-16.

They might get a #1 overall pick- but they have dealt away a lot of their picks after that chasing down Gordon, Feeley :lolpoint:

I want the Dolphins humiliated.

justasportsfan
10-04-2004, 03:47 PM
Forget that. The Pats are the champs, they can have the record. I don't want to be alone in the basement in case we beat ourselves w/ penalties against the jets again.

Michael82
10-04-2004, 04:34 PM

They might get a #1 overall pick- but they have dealt away a lot of their picks after that chasing down Gordon, Feeley :lolpoint:

I guess I never thought of that....

Go Pats! Kill the Phins! :snicker:

Michael82
10-04-2004, 04:34 PM
Forget that. The Pats are the champs, they can have the record. I don't want to be alone in the basement in case we beat ourselves w/ penalties against the jets again.
:ill:

That's another thing I wasn't thinking about. :ill:

Patrick76777
10-04-2004, 04:39 PM

NEVER!

The_Philster
10-04-2004, 06:38 PM
I guess I never thought of that....

Go Pats! Kill the Phins! :snicker:
flip-flopper :;

FTG
10-04-2004, 06:49 PM
We're not catching the Pats. I hope they kill the phins.

Cntrygal
10-04-2004, 06:50 PM

I agree!!

mybills
10-04-2004, 07:30 PM
I want a giant meteor to fall on both teams. :puke:

BAM
10-04-2004, 07:59 PM
Go Dolphins!

Samphin1
10-04-2004, 09:22 PM
I was kind f hoping your team would take care of it so that my team didn't have to...thanks a lot. :lol: I don't know. This record realy doesn't mean a lot to me. If it were all within one season, I would be a little more anxious I guess. But, seeing how it is over two years and that personell along with coaches, have changed, I don't see it as a real significant record. The real winner is the undefeated SEASON, not this piddly undefeated from week 5 of last seaosn until now. That being said, if we win, I shall celebrate it! :lol:

As for the Jets, I think you guys have a good chance at beating them. We shut their offense down pretty well. Their offense only scored 10 points of our D. You guys have a solid D as well. The turnovers are what killed us. Limit Drew's mistakes and you can do it. Leonard Henry almost ran for 100 yards so there is no excuse why you guys as team shouldn't be able to. I, for one, have been rooting for you guys since last week and am only somewhat happy you lost when Miami loses later in the day.

Hey, at least play for pride and battle for New York will ya!

Go Dolphins
Go .......bills..... I think I am gonna be sick.

BiLLSRuLE
10-04-2004, 09:40 PM
Go pats next week...

Dont want the Fins to get a win before us...embarrassing......

Michael82
10-05-2004, 08:51 AM
I want a giant meteor to fall on both teams. :puke:
That would be the BEST scenario! :up:

:bf1:

Tex
10-05-2004, 01:48 PM
But, seeing how it is over two years and that personell along with coaches, have changed, I don't see it as a real significant record.

19 in a row is not a significant record?

You have been watching the Fins to long. :crazy:

im4bflo
10-06-2004, 12:09 AM

That would be cool as hell, you know the '72 boys will be there praying for a miracle.
Those Pats have been blessed way too long, they must have sold their souls.
We still get another shot!
GO BILLS!!! :bow:
NEVER say die!

Marino13Phins
10-06-2004, 09:19 AM

Really though, and their extremely tough road to get here? What superbowl team plays the cardinals? And a nice buy week to keep them fresh for the record. :cynic:

Marino13Phins
10-06-2004, 09:22 AM
19 in a row is not a significant record?

You have been watching the Fins to long. :crazy:

19 in a row is significant. But the record really doesn't mean anything to me as a phin fan. I could care less if they get it. They did it over a span of two seasons, it's impressive, but doing it in one is more impressive. But it doesn't matter. No one will care about this record when we get to playoff time.