PDA

View Full Version : Which teams' fans would you rather be??

Ebenezer
10-04-2004, 01:26 PM
Tampa 0-4
Miami 0-4
SF 0-4
KC 0-3
GB 1-3
Carolina 1-2
Tenn 1-3
Cinci 1-3

at least at 0-3, nobody outside of Buffalo expected us to do anything...

Michael82
10-04-2004, 01:28 PM
Carolina, 1-2. They can still pick themselves up and start winning again. Plus, they have two main things to blame the losses on... Steve Smith's injury and Stephen Davis.

ScottLawrence
10-04-2004, 01:44 PM
Tampa 0-4
Miami 0-4
SF 0-4
KC 0-3
GB 1-3
Carolina 1-2
Tenn 1-3
Cinci 1-3

at least at 0-3, nobody outside of Buffalo expected us to do anything...

Carolina.

justasportsfan
10-04-2004, 01:46 PM
even at 0-16 I'd still be a bills fan.

Gunzlingr
10-04-2004, 02:03 PM
Amen Brother. :up:

Michael82
10-04-2004, 02:05 PM
copout

northernbillfan
10-04-2004, 02:06 PM
Carolina, 1-2. They can still pick themselves up and start winning again. Plus, they have two main things to blame the losses on... Steve Smith's injury and Stephen Davis.

Carolina

There's no room for fans like you guys.

Damn straight, I still bleed Blue and Red, and will til the day I die.

northernbillfan
10-04-2004, 02:07 PM
copout
Fairweather fan.

Dozerdog
10-04-2004, 02:09 PM
I'd rather have a bad day of football than no football at all.

Go ask someone in Cleveland in 1996 if they wanted a 2-14 team to cheer for or have one ripped out from under you.

justasportsfan
10-04-2004, 02:13 PM
copoutnow that you have new car, you should be able to drive to the Panthers game. You might wanna leave on Fiday afternoon. Drive safely Mikey .

Ebenezer
10-04-2004, 02:18 PM
copout
it was a trick question...the answer for true Bills fans, i.e., not ones that take off their DB jersey and blame him, is Buffalo.

northernbillfan
10-04-2004, 02:24 PM
it was a trick question...the answer for true Bills fans, i.e., not ones that take off their DB jersey and blame him, is Buffalo.
And Mikey is easily trickable.

Michael82
10-04-2004, 02:24 PM
You asked a question. You did NOT put the Bills in the list. So shut the **** up, Mr. Intelligent. :shakeno: :rolleyes:

Michael82
10-04-2004, 02:27 PM

Go ask someone in Cleveland in 1996 if they wanted a 2-14 team to cheer for or have one ripped out from under you.
I agree with this. And I'm wearing my Bills gear as I type. Trust me, I'm as diehard as they come. You should see my room for more proof. And it drives my mom nuts. She asked me this morning... "So, when are you going to find another team?" I told her that "True fans don't go and find another team. And snapped at her a little bit. :mad:

northernbillfan
10-04-2004, 02:27 PM
You asked a question. You did NOT put the Bills in the list. So shut the **** up, Mr. Intelligent. :shakeno: :rolleyes:Mikey, wactch the f-bombs, and watch the personal attacks.

Hemlepp53
10-04-2004, 02:31 PM

:gobills: :biggrin: :salute:

I feel the same way... but I understand why some call this a CopOut. I would have to choose if forced Panthers. They have the best chance to bring it up to the level needed to continue on the playoff hunt.

justasportsfan
10-04-2004, 02:36 PM
:lolpoint:
You asked a question. You did NOT put the Bills in the list. So shut the **** up, Mr. Intelligent. :shakeno: :rolleyes:

Michael82
10-04-2004, 02:36 PM
:gobills: :biggrin: :salute:

I feel the same way... but I understand why some call this a CopOut. I would have to choose if forced Panthers. They have the best chance to bring it up to the level needed to continue on the playoff hunt.
Thank you. :bf1:

justasportsfan
10-04-2004, 02:38 PM
: but I understand why some call this a CopOut. I would have to choose if forced Panthers. .I can't see myself cheering for any other team but the bills ............. except for the Eagles Cheerleaders and they are not a football team :D.

Hemlepp53
10-04-2004, 03:29 PM
I can't see myself cheering for any other team but the bills ............. except for the Eagles Cheerleaders and they are not a football team :D.

Oh No... I wont cheer for anyother team... Fu** That... But If i had to be a fan for another team I would pick the Panthers for the fact that they have the best chance...

LETS GO BUFFALO... LETS GO BUFFALO

SABURZFAN
10-04-2004, 04:01 PM
Mikey, wactch the f-bombs, and watch the personal attacks.

:lolpoint: Mikey

Jayhawk
10-04-2004, 04:04 PM
well I am also a life long Bears fan so, you can tell that this year isn't fun for me.

Mr. Cynical
10-04-2004, 06:06 PM
Unfortunately I can't "choose" another favorite team. Once your heart is stamped with a team's logo or your "cherry" is popped with a given team, that's it. The Bills are always going to be my #1, for better or worse.

My 2nd favorite team is Green Bay. I love everything about that team, especially Favre. But I could never be as happy when they win or as sad when they lose as I do with the Bills. Which is why you hear me criticize alot. I want this team to get better ASAFP.

The_Philster
10-04-2004, 06:12 PM

:bf1: well said

I agree with this. And I'm wearing my Bills gear as I type. Trust me, I'm as diehard as they come. You should see my room for more proof. And it drives my mom nuts. She asked me this morning... "So, when are you going to find another team?" I told her that "True fans don't go and find another team. And snapped at her a little bit. :mad:
Good for you :bf1: But no, when she kicks you out for snapping at her, you can't come live with me

BillsFever21
10-04-2004, 07:16 PM
I don't think this question had anything to do with being a fan of them teams over the Bills. The question was that if you wern't a Bills fan which one of them losing teams fans would you rather be.

Carolina is probably the most obvious choice since they were in the Super Bowl last year and is just off to a bad start. I wouldn't even really label them in that category. They will most likely be back and make a playoff run if they can overcome the injuries.

Excluding Carolina from that list I would choose the Bengals at the moment. They seem to finally have a coach who could turns things around given their accomplishments last year.

They have a good young nucleus on offense with Palmer and Johnson and a high round drafted RB who might be good in a couple years. Give Lewis time to build his defense and they should be a team on the rise.

PUCKER
10-04-2004, 10:50 PM
None,thank you. Im still a Bills fan.

Tatonka
10-04-2004, 11:16 PM
is seattle an option?

how bout philly? the seem to be alot like the bills of the early 90s.. :snicker:

while i am not happy to be an bills fan right now.. like others have said.. it would be utterly impossible for me to truely love another team and feel as strongly about wins and losses like i do with the bills.

i knew the bills were gonna lose on sunday.. but that didnt keep me for screaming my lungs out at the tv all friggen afternoon hoping we would pull something out of our asses.. :mad:

Tatonka
10-04-2004, 11:17 PM
i do pull for my virginia tech guys though.. vick, suggs and andre davis, and kevin jones.. but NOT wilford anymore.. the bastard.. :mad: