• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kolbiss
    AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
    • Dec 2003

9-10 wins is still very possible!

I am sure I'll get hammered for this, but after watching the game, I think we could reach 10 wins. If we split with the Jets, and loose to the Ravens, the Pats, and the Seahawks, I think we can beat Cleveland, Cincinatti,Miami twice,San Fran the Rams and Pittsburgh. If we sweep the Jets, and that is a big if, we get 10 wins. Just a thought.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by danny4804
    I am sure I'll get hammered for this, but after watching the game, I think we could reach 10 wins. If we split with the Jets, and loose to the Ravens, the Pats, and the Seahawks, I think we can beat Cleveland, Cincinatti,Miami twice,San Fran the Rams and Pittsburgh. If we sweep the Jets, and that is a big if, we get 10 wins. Just a thought.

Ok Ill give you Miami, San Fran and Cleveland. But not St. Louis or Pittsburg. Sorry I just dont see it happening. 3-4 wins is far more likely for this team but I still got hope for 6-8 region. Who knows???
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by danny4804

I'm not going to jump on you. But some a-hole will.

I said before this game that if we could win 2 of the next 3 we can make a run. We could still win 2 of 3, But it'll be tough.
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
        I'm not going to jump on you. But some a-hole will.

I said before this game that if we could win 2 of the next 3 we can make a run. We could still win 2 of 3, But it'll be tough.

Does that continue on to the next 2 or 3 after every loss???

Pre-Game
        "So if we win today we could go on a winning streak..."

Post-Game
        "So if we win next week we could go on a winning streak..."

Sorry Pat, just sounds bad the way you said it. You could be saying it for a long time. Im not saying give up hope but I think you worded it a little wrong.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• danny4804
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
          Ok Ill give you Miami, San Fran and Cleveland. But not St. Louis or Pittsburg. Sorry I just dont see it happening. 3-4 wins is far more likely for this team but I still got hope for 6-8 region. Who knows???
          Pitt and St Louis don't impress me that much. Clean up the penalties, and we can take those games. The Jets scare me more than either of them.

Comment

• danny4804
            • Dec 2003

Cincy looks real bad right now too.

Comment

• Patrick76777
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
              Does that continue on to the next 2 or 3 after every loss???

Pre-Game
              "So if we win today we could go on a winning streak..."

Post-Game
              "So if we win next week we could go on a winning streak..."

Sorry Pat, just sounds bad the way you said it. You could be saying it for a long time. Im not saying give up hope but I think you worded it a little wrong.
              2 of the 3 division games. We're already 0-1. We'll have to win the next 2. It's not the best spot, but 2-3 (2-1) isn't terrible. If we can get to 4-4 (Jets, Miami, Arizona and the Jets again) there's a chance but I'm not counting on anything.
              Resign our own guys!

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

We have played dumb, stupid, undiciplined football for 3 weeks and Mularkey actually said at his halftime interview he thought we were doing fine on the penalties. With that attitude nothing is going to change.
                Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

I think that 9-10 wins is highly optimistic, but I can see what you're saying.

Comment

• BAM
                    • Sep 2003

Optimism rules.

13-3!

Comment

• Bill Cody
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by FTG
                      We have played dumb, stupid, undiciplined football for 3 weeks and Mularkey actually said at his halftime interview he thought we were doing fine on the penalties. With that attitude nothing is going to change.
                      That's not completely true, he was just talking about the personal fouls. He said that there were a lot of oppurtunities for the Bills to get into fights instigated by the Pats.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                        Maybe?
                        • Oct 2003

10 wins? Let's all meet for a drink here when that happens.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• FTG
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DrewBlueFan
                          That's not completely true, he was just talking about the personal fouls. He said that there were a lot of oppurtunities for the Bills to get into fights instigated by the Pats.
                          If he does not have a problem with London Fletcher picking up Dillon and body slamming him after the play or Moulds mouthing off then that speaks volumes about why we are getting penalize out the ass!
                          Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                            Maybe?
                            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by FTG
                            If he does not have a problem with London Fletcher picking up Dillon and body slamming him after the play or Moulds mouthing off then that speaks volumes about why we are getting penalize out the ass!
                            Good point.

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

I guess 9-7 is about my best case scenario at this point in time. I think going 10-3 the rest of the way is asking an awful lot. I'm not counting on makeing the playoffs anymore. My best hope is that we'll finish strong to give us some real hope next year, and deny Bill Parcells a top five pick in the draft.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X