PDA

View Full Version : 9-10 wins is still very possible!

Kolbiss
10-04-2004, 04:22 PM
I am sure I'll get hammered for this, but after watching the game, I think we could reach 10 wins. If we split with the Jets, and loose to the Ravens, the Pats, and the Seahawks, I think we can beat Cleveland, Cincinatti,Miami twice,San Fran the Rams and Pittsburgh. If we sweep the Jets, and that is a big if, we get 10 wins. Just a thought.

DraftBoy
10-04-2004, 04:24 PM
I am sure I'll get hammered for this, but after watching the game, I think we could reach 10 wins. If we split with the Jets, and loose to the Ravens, the Pats, and the Seahawks, I think we can beat Cleveland, Cincinatti,Miami twice,San Fran the Rams and Pittsburgh. If we sweep the Jets, and that is a big if, we get 10 wins. Just a thought.

Ok Ill give you Miami, San Fran and Cleveland. But not St. Louis or Pittsburg. Sorry I just dont see it happening. 3-4 wins is far more likely for this team but I still got hope for 6-8 region. Who knows???

Patrick76777
10-04-2004, 04:24 PM

I'm not going to jump on you. But some a-hole will.

I said before this game that if we could win 2 of the next 3 we can make a run. We could still win 2 of 3, But it'll be tough.

DraftBoy
10-04-2004, 04:26 PM
I'm not going to jump on you. But some a-hole will.

I said before this game that if we could win 2 of the next 3 we can make a run. We could still win 2 of 3, But it'll be tough.

Does that continue on to the next 2 or 3 after every loss???

Pre-Game
"So if we win today we could go on a winning streak..."

Post-Game
"So if we win next week we could go on a winning streak..."

Sorry Pat, just sounds bad the way you said it. You could be saying it for a long time. Im not saying give up hope but I think you worded it a little wrong.

Kolbiss
10-04-2004, 04:28 PM
Ok Ill give you Miami, San Fran and Cleveland. But not St. Louis or Pittsburg. Sorry I just dont see it happening. 3-4 wins is far more likely for this team but I still got hope for 6-8 region. Who knows???

Pitt and St Louis don't impress me that much. Clean up the penalties, and we can take those games. The Jets scare me more than either of them.

Kolbiss
10-04-2004, 04:29 PM
Cincy looks real bad right now too.

Patrick76777
10-04-2004, 04:31 PM
Does that continue on to the next 2 or 3 after every loss???

Pre-Game
"So if we win today we could go on a winning streak..."

Post-Game
"So if we win next week we could go on a winning streak..."

Sorry Pat, just sounds bad the way you said it. You could be saying it for a long time. Im not saying give up hope but I think you worded it a little wrong.

2 of the 3 division games. We're already 0-1. We'll have to win the next 2. It's not the best spot, but 2-3 (2-1) isn't terrible. If we can get to 4-4 (Jets, Miami, Arizona and the Jets again) there's a chance but I'm not counting on anything.

FTG
10-04-2004, 06:56 PM
We have played dumb, stupid, undiciplined football for 3 weeks and Mularkey actually said at his halftime interview he thought we were doing fine on the penalties. With that attitude nothing is going to change.

RedEyE
10-04-2004, 07:02 PM
I think that 9-10 wins is highly optimistic, but I can see what you're saying.

BAM
10-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Optimism rules. :up:

13-3!

Bill Cody
10-04-2004, 07:17 PM
We have played dumb, stupid, undiciplined football for 3 weeks and Mularkey actually said at his halftime interview he thought we were doing fine on the penalties. With that attitude nothing is going to change.That's not completely true, he was just talking about the personal fouls. He said that there were a lot of oppurtunities for the Bills to get into fights instigated by the Pats.

Mr. Cynical
10-04-2004, 07:31 PM
10 wins? Let's all meet for a drink here when that happens. :up:

FTG
10-04-2004, 07:33 PM
That's not completely true, he was just talking about the personal fouls. He said that there were a lot of oppurtunities for the Bills to get into fights instigated by the Pats.

If he does not have a problem with London Fletcher picking up Dillon and body slamming him after the play or Moulds mouthing off then that speaks volumes about why we are getting penalize out the ass!

Mr. Cynical
10-04-2004, 07:37 PM
If he does not have a problem with London Fletcher picking up Dillon and body slamming him after the play or Moulds mouthing off then that speaks volumes about why we are getting penalize out the ass!
Good point.

TigerJ
10-04-2004, 08:16 PM
I guess 9-7 is about my best case scenario at this point in time. I think going 10-3 the rest of the way is asking an awful lot. I'm not counting on makeing the playoffs anymore. My best hope is that we'll finish strong to give us some real hope next year, and deny Bill Parcells a top five pick in the draft.

Kolbiss
10-05-2004, 09:59 AM
10 wins? Let's all meet for a drink here when that happens. :up:

thats a long drive from where I live,....but OK!

eddiehaskill
10-05-2004, 10:12 AM
Danny,
That's about as crazy of an idea as you thinking Bush is a good President

HenryRules
10-05-2004, 09:27 PM

Split with the Jets - 1 win
beat Cleveland - 2 wins
beat Cincy - 3 wins
beat Miami - 4 wins
beat Miami - 5 wins
beat San Fran - 6 wins
beat the Rams - 7 wins
beat Pitt - 8 wins

I think those are hard enough (taking one at home against a Jets team that always gets stronger in the 2nd half, beating Pitt who is looking really good, the Rams who I think are tougher than people think) ... but even still, that's only 8 wins. Where is the 9th?

ajsdx
10-05-2004, 09:31 PM
beat Cleveland - 2 wins
beat Cincy - 3 wins
beat Miami - 4 wins
beat Miami - 5 wins
beat San Fran - 6 wins
beat the Rams - 7 wins
beat Pitt - 8 wins

I think those are hard enough (taking one at home against a Jets team that always gets stronger in the 2nd half, beating Pitt who is looking really good, the Rams who I think are tougher than people think) ... but even still, that's only 8 wins. Where is the 9th?

My thoughts exactly. Even if we sweep the Jets, that's only 9 wins, and prolly not good enough for the playoffs. I'll take it, if only to spite Parcells! Try cooking with a low first rounder!...while we cook with nothing.

SABURZFAN
10-06-2004, 05:59 AM
we'll be lucky to win a game this year.

SABURZFAN
10-06-2004, 06:01 AM

the Jets are a better team than most people give them credit for.i think they'll sweep us convincingly.

Kolbiss
10-06-2004, 09:29 AM
beat Cleveland - 2 wins
beat Cincy - 3 wins
beat Miami - 4 wins
beat Miami - 5 wins
beat San Fran - 6 wins
beat the Rams - 7 wins
beat Pitt - 8 wins

Arizona!

Kolbiss
10-06-2004, 09:34 AM
Danny,
That's about as crazy of an idea as you thinking Bush is a good President

Ok......thanks for cleary stating your case. you have really convinced me why!!!! :crazy:

BillsFanCupp38
10-06-2004, 10:12 AM
beat Cleveland - 2 wins
beat Cincy - 3 wins
beat Miami - 4 wins
beat Miami - 5 wins
beat San Fran - 6 wins
beat the Rams - 7 wins
beat Pitt - 8 wins

You forgot to add in the Cardinals. We can beat them

mile high
10-06-2004, 12:12 PM
this goes to show you what a qb can do for your team!