PDA

View Full Version : Why no McGahee in the gameplan?

HAMMER
10-04-2004, 07:18 PM
Someone please enlighten me. A 1st round draft choice that has had time to heal is sitting on the bench. What happened to the two back sets? What happened to the creative offensive minds of Clements and Mularkey? This is it? I'm not impressed.

Right now I am embarassed by this team. Three penalties in a row, WTF is that? It just goes on and on, Sunday nights and Monday mornings suck, I'm sick of it.

jbisset
10-04-2004, 08:43 PM
Someone please enlighten me. A 1st round draft choice that has had time to heal is sitting on the bench. What happened to the two back sets? What happened to the creative offensive minds of Clements and Mularkey? This is it? I'm not impressed.

Right now I am embarassed by this team. Three penalties in a row, WTF is that? It just goes on and on, Sunday nights and Monday mornings suck, I'm sick of it.

We better hope he is not 100% heal. If he is, he was a waste of a pick. I do not believe he is 100% heal or that he is a waste of a pick. However, I do believe we have to wait until next year to see if he is a NFL RB. Why do you think everyone passed on him. They all knew if he would be an NFL RB it would take 2 to 3 years.