PDA

View Full Version : Is Henry on the take?

Turf
10-04-2004, 07:45 PM
His well known money problems. His terrible contract he agreed to. Is he the next Ronnie Harmon?

Trips on the goal line.
Trips on third and short.
Runs the wrong way on a 4th down call causing disastor.

He doesn't look the same. He doesn't have the jump or speed.

Something aint right with Travis, and it isn't Willis.

Travis isn't stupid.

Just my two cents on the obvious question.

BAM
10-04-2004, 07:50 PM
Ronnie Harmon. No.

R Kelly. Maybe.

:snicker2:

The_Philster
10-04-2004, 07:50 PM
ridiculous notion :shakeno:

juice
10-04-2004, 07:52 PM
His well known money problems. His terrible contract he agreed to. Is he the next Ronnie Harmon?

Trips on the goal line.

Travis isn't stupid.

Thats .04 I've seen this post somewhere.

Henry is being overused and should be rotated out for Willis on 3rd down plays and any goalline situations. With the Tripsies and his history of fumblitis he is too high of a risk in the clutch.

Typ0
10-04-2004, 07:54 PM
Travis isn't stupid.

I'm going to be nice and not comment....:snicker:

TigerJ
10-04-2004, 08:31 PM
Travis has a history of looking great one game and struggling the next. I can't believe his trips are anything other than accidental. I will say what Typo won't. Travis is not the brightest light in the chandelier, the sharpest tool in the shed, the sharpest knife in the drawer, the. . . well, you get the idea. It does not surprise me in the least that he might run the wrong direction at a critical moment. I like Travis as a RB, but he's not a perfect RB. He does have his warts. That's why Buffalo has to find out what they have in McGahee by giving him some real playing time.

Mr. Cynical
10-04-2004, 08:44 PM
What was the story behind Ronnie? I remember the battles with TT, but I don't remember the corruption. Was anything proven?

Mr. Cynical
10-04-2004, 08:45 PM
Oh, and no, TH is not on the take. The guy fights like a warrior. If he was on the take, he wouldn't go the extra mile like he does.

RedEyE
10-04-2004, 09:23 PM
But has he lost his helmet yet?

Dozerdog
10-04-2004, 09:40 PM
We lose one more and it will be martians or Bigfoot.

On the take? I highly doubt it. He was 2 short of 100 yards yesterday. If he was on the take he would fumble on the Bills own 4 yard line and make sure the Pats score. Waiting for 3rd and 1 and hoping the Bills call his number- just so he can screw up- it's just too ridiculous to comment further.

Maybe we need to get McGahee- a change of pace guy and a guy with an extra 15 pounds- in there on 3rd or goal line situations.

RedEyE
10-04-2004, 09:49 PM
I heard that Coy Wire lost a BIG card game to Pete Rose in Vegas.

jbisset
10-04-2004, 11:45 PM

Trips on the goal line.

Travis isn't stupid.

Where did this come from?.....Travis always plays hard....LOL...where did this come from....lol