PDA

View Full Version : What if the players simply don't care enough?

Pride
10-05-2004, 02:04 PM
Maybe it wasnt Gregg Williams, even though I dont like him...
Maybe it isnt Mike Mularky
Maybe it isnt Drew Bledsoe

Maybe it is simply the fact that the Buffalo Players, Veterens and Rooks just dont care???

I am grasping at straws here...

Ebenezer
10-05-2004, 02:08 PM

Maybe it is simply the fact that the Buffalo Players, Veterens and Rooks just dont care???

many of them are free agents who have come here to play...if they do not care then we are really screwed...

Ebenezer
10-05-2004, 02:11 PM

wait for my Flagpole Article...you'll get my take...

Pride
10-05-2004, 02:12 PM
Suuuuuure, steal my idea! haha

Ebenezer
10-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Suuuuuure, steal my idea! haha
steal?? it's already posted for publication...go take a look!!

The_Philster
10-05-2004, 04:04 PM
yep...more like a case where Pride stole your idea for a couple of zonebucks :snicker:

Rude American
10-05-2004, 04:12 PM

No, you're not. I've said this before. It seems really strange to me that players so gingerly shake hands after a loss with big smiles on their faces. In no other sport do you see that. In fact, in no other sport do you see teams shake hands unless it's at the end of a playoff series.

You're right. The players don't seem to give a **** one bit after a loss. To me, their apathy, which seems to border on joy, proves it.

PUCKER
10-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Then they shouldnt be playing the game.

Typ0
10-06-2004, 03:18 AM
I don't think they care.

Big M
10-06-2004, 04:42 AM
Yes, you are grasping at straws. The Coaches need to ID the players who produce more positive plays than negative. Positive results work like a domino effect through the entire lineup. Right now, the " Leaders " are playing small and killing this team.

don137
10-06-2004, 07:09 AM
Under the GW era the Bills became used to losing and they almost seem to accept it. They have not recovered from it.
What this team needs is a Jim Kelly or Daryl Talley type of leadership off the field. These guys were not afraid to get in players faces and call them out and tell them to get their head in the game. This team does not have it. In fact the so called leaders of this team are the ones consistently making the mental mistakes.

Tatonka
10-06-2004, 08:48 AM
i think us fans care a hell of alot more than those players.

Hemlepp53
10-06-2004, 08:59 AM
i think us fans care a hell of alot more than those players.

yeah cause us fans arent paid millions fo dollars win or lose.. we get to goto work and get clowned by the jets and fin fans... Give me a million and I will smile after a loss. No honestly I think the players care... they are paid according to their production and leadership ability... if they didnt care they would get to eat as well as they do... thats common sense.,.. now on the point of them accepting loss and expecting it.. I HOPE TD and GW didnt break anyones sprits with the past few years... but it is possible.. all we need is a fresh breath of wind into our sails and we will be back at our full playing ability... I HOPE :nervous: