PDA

View Full Version : As a Pats fan, I feel bad for Drew

Tex
10-05-2004, 02:22 PM
He is a class act and the Pats organization would not be where it is without Drew. He has taken a lot of heat the past three years and the sad part it is all the same stuff that Boston media and Pats fans have said in the past.

He has always taken more heat than he should of in the Boston media and now he is taking more than he should in the buffalo media.

Will it ever end for poor Drew?

Crisis
10-05-2004, 02:32 PM
He is a class act and the Pats organization would not be where it is without Drew. He has taken a lot of heat the past three years and the sad part it is all the same stuff that Boston media and Pats fans have said in the past.

He has always taken more heat than he should of in the Boston media and now he is taking more than he should in the buffalo media.

Will it ever end for poor Drew?

Want him back?

justasportsfan
10-05-2004, 02:53 PM
Want him back?:snicker:

Crisis
10-05-2004, 03:06 PM
Does anyone find themselves holding their breath everytime you see Drew drops back and doesn't hand it off?

Iehoshua
10-05-2004, 03:15 PM
Drew is and always will be a class-act person and I would be proud to know him. However as an NFL QB, he is finished.

Beginning to feel like a broken record.....

devour
10-05-2004, 08:27 PM
Drew can still be a quality backup, although I doubt if he would ever accept that role.

FTG
10-05-2004, 08:35 PM
Want him back?

:rofl: took the words right out of my mouth.

Mr. Cynical
10-05-2004, 09:05 PM
It's not Drew's fault. This is a team sport and the QB is no more important than any other player on the field.*

* This is a paid advertisement from the Ostrich Club Foundation. No claims to understanding the role and impact of the QB have been made at any time during this post.