Buffalo
Cincinnati
Tennessee
Green Bay

Terrible
Miami
San Francisco
Tampa Bay

PAT these your rankings or you find them else where...

Patrick76777
10-06-2004, 09:04 AM
PAT these your rankings or you find them else where...

I did them!

Dozerdog
10-06-2004, 09:28 AM
I think you should put the Giants below the Jets.

They beat Cleveland, a Skins team that lost to Cleveland, and a defensively challenged Packer team without Brett Favre.

Patrick76777
10-06-2004, 09:34 AM
I think you should put the Giants below the Jets.

They beat Cleveland, a Skins team that lost to Cleveland, and a defensively challenged Packer team without Brett Favre.

Great point, They have wins over 2 gutless teams and a just better than Dog crap team.

The jets have beat 1 gutless team, 1 terrible team and a who knows!

I will move the Giants down!

Dozerdog
10-06-2004, 09:38 AM
Atlanta is better / as good as Minnesota. Their defense has been outstanding- 16 sacks, 12 turnovers, two scores.....just wait until Vick hits his stride and the offense clicks!

I think the rust of not playing very much in the preseason and a new west coast system has held back the offense.

Patrick76777
10-06-2004, 09:44 AM
Atlanta is better / as good as Minnesota. Their defense has been outstanding- 16 sacks, 12 turnovers, two scores.....just wait until Vick hits his stride and the offense clicks!

I think the rust of not playing very much in the preseason and a new west coast system has held back the offense.

Don't push it. They're one win away from being in the very good range. That 6-3 win over Arizona hurt them.

Earthquake Enyart
10-06-2004, 10:28 AM
I'm not sold on Atlanta yet either.

GreenMachine
10-06-2004, 01:48 PM
Who has Pittsburgh, Atlanta , and Houston beat? Jax is just another Miami that has come out on the good side of the scoreboard. And Seattle has yet to really play a tough opponet

GreenMachine
10-06-2004, 01:51 PM
And NE has played only one good team(by your rankings) Could it be NE who is the paper champs? We will see when they get Seattle and the Jets back to back.

Patrick76777
10-06-2004, 02:05 PM
Who has Pittsburgh, Atlanta , and Houston beat? Jax is just another Miami that has come out on the good side of the scoreboard. And Seattle has yet to really play a tough opponet

Dude, I’m just some fan who decided to have fun with rankings. Don’t get all upset. Atlanta, Pitts and Jacksonville are gritty because they find ways to win games and the teams they beat are anywhere from slightly to much better than the teams the Jets beat. And Jacksonville is gritty because they were able to get on the good side of the scoreboard. Which is why they’re not great and they’re not very good but they’re only gritty!

SABURZFAN
10-06-2004, 07:09 PM
we're a terrible team. :ill:

Patrick76777
10-07-2004, 07:23 AM
we're a terrible team. :ill:

We have much more talent than SF, TB or Miami! They have an excuse. We just can't win games. We play hard and keep the game close and then blow it. That's what I call GUTLESS!

Besides, I think I'd rather be terrible than gutless! I almost put gutless below terrible.

FTG
10-07-2004, 04:59 PM
You should have a stupid category for the Bills. We don't play gutless, we play stupid

imbondz
10-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Besides, I think I'd rather be terrible than gutless! I almost put gutless below terrible.

:rofl: you should have!