• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marino13Phins
    Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
    • Oct 2003

You will beat the jets this week

I'm calling it now. You guys will beat the Jets this week. We almost beat them, and we have NO offense, atleast you have some kind of offense. As long as Drew doesn't F up you guys should have this. The Jets are the biggest fluke this season, they have had an easy road so far.
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Chambers84Phins
    I'm calling it now. You guys will beat the Jets this week. We almost beat them, and we have NO offense, atleast you have some kind of offense. As long as Drew doesn't F up you guys should have this. The Jets are the biggest fluke this season, they have had an easy road so far.

I agree!
    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Drewpac
      • Jul 2002

I disagree. And I'd like to add that you will get smoked by the Patsies as well. Neither team will see a win until they play each other in a couple weeks.

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
        • Mar 2004

I say we beat the jets in the meadow lands. We can run all over them just like mularkey wants to. Who knows maybe McGahee will see some carries after henry gets tired from him 150 yard day and 1 TD. McGahee gets 10 carries 50 yards and 1 TD. Drew Bledsoe gets under 200 yards with 1 TD and 1 int. As for the D, the D will only allow 17 points but look for curtis martin to have a good day.
        Jeremy Cupp

Comment

• Marino13Phins
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Drewpac
          I disagree. And I'd like to add that you will get smoked by the Patsies as well. Neither team will see a win until they play each other in a couple weeks.
          Why do you disagree, what makes you find the Jets to be a good team? They haven't played a tough team. They played us and barely won. If we had any kind of offense we win that game.

Comment

• EM Bills Fan 80
            Let's Go Buffalo!
            • Mar 2003

Why do you disagree, what makes you find the Jets to be a good team? They haven't played a tough team. They played us and barely won. If we had any kind of offense we win that game.
            I'm definately with you on this one. Up until the INT for a TD you guys were right in that game.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by EM Bills Fan 80
              I'm definately with you on this one. Up until the INT for a TD you guys were right in that game.
              Yea, then fiedler up and fell apart, it was expected though. Atleast he moved the ball for us a little in that game. Good Luck this week.

Comment

• Drewpac
                • Jul 2002

3-0 vs. 0-3. Winners vs. Losers. I'd put my money on the Winners.

Comment

• GreenMachine
                  • Sep 2004

So does that mean you are saying the Bills are much better than the Dolphins?
                  Crawl back in your hole and shrivel away.
                  As for running the ball down our throats, we have not given up a 100 yd rush game to any RB this year.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by GreenMachine
                    So does that mean you are saying the Bills are much better than the Dolphins?
                    Crawl back in your hole and shrivel away.
                    As for running the ball down our throats, we have not given up a 100 yd rush game to any RB this year.

I am saying the bills have somewhat of an offense and we don't. I'm not a homer unlike you, I can see what other teams have going for them and I'll admit to it. Who would you rather have. Fiedler, L henery, and booker (chambers was out against you guys as you know). Or Bledsoe, Travis Henery, and Moulds.... tough decision.

Your upset because you know I'm right. You guys aven't played a hard team all year. I think the teams you have played this year have a combined 3 wins or something like that, it's awful. Beat a team that might actually be in the playoffs this year and then talk to me.

You have played the Chargers, Bengals, and Miami, there is a tough road..... NOT. The jets are the weakest undefeated team in the league right now. They won't make the playoffs I'll call it now. Just like I call their loss this week.

Comment

• GreenMachine
                      • Sep 2004

I am saying the bills have somewhat of an offense and we don't. I'm not a homer unlike you, I can see what other teams have going for them and I'll admit to it. Who would you rather have. Fiedler, L henery, and booker (chambers was out against you guys as you know). Or Bledsoe, Travis Henery, and Moulds.... tough decision.

Your upset because you know I'm right. You guys aven't played a hard team all year. I think the teams you have played this year have a combined 3 wins or something like that, it's awful. Beat a team that might actually be in the playoffs this year and then talk to me.

You have played the Chargers, Bengals, and Miami, there is a tough road..... NOT. The jets are the weakest undefeated team in the league right now. They won't make the playoffs I'll call it now. Just like I call their loss this week.
                      Just like you called their loss vs. the Phins.
                      I am far from being a homer. I thought the Bills would upset NE last week, and they almost did. As for your "big 3 " playeres you speak of.. we played Palmer, Johnson, and Johnson...Brees, Tomlinson, and Caldwell... adn Fiedler, Henry and McMichaels..
                      We held all 3 of those backs under 100 yds and we are +8 in turnovers. Our WR corps is better than NE, Jax, and Oak(BUf last opponets) our QB is better than 2 of their last 3 opponets(Gannon& Leftwich) and our RB is better than all 3 . That said Jets win 24-10

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by GreenMachine
                        Just like you called their loss vs. the Phins.
                        I am far from being a homer. I thought the Bills would upset NE last week, and they almost did. As for your "big 3 " playeres you speak of.. we played Palmer, Johnson, and Johnson...Brees, Tomlinson, and Caldwell... adn Fiedler, Henry and McMichaels..
                        We held all 3 of those backs under 100 yds and we are +8 in turnovers. Our WR corps is better than NE, Jax, and Oak(BUf last opponets) our QB is better than 2 of their last 3 opponets(Gannon& Leftwich) and our RB is better than all 3 . That said Jets win 24-10

you're just scared because you know you're going to get it handed to you. I don't blame you really. It's a nice stadium you have there. Prepare for our visit.

Comment

• GreenMachine
                          • Sep 2004

Sorry, nobody here is scared. Maybe if your QB was as mobile as your punter, than I would say yes.

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

yeah our QB is a scmuck...but he can still put points on the board...you will see.

Comment

• DolfagsSuck
                              • Aug 2004

You say that the Bills will run down the Jets' throats? The Buffalo O-line is horrid, and the Jets have a great D-Line, fast linebackers, and it shows because they held Tomlinson and Johnson under 100 yards. Maybe if you said you'd shred the Jet secondary in half I'd agree with you because their DBs are bad. I think the Jets will take this one, their offense is good, and their D is good enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X