PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical question

northernbillfan
10-06-2004, 01:45 PM
If Losman was healthy and didn't break his leg in the preseason, do you think he would have been in by know as a backup? If so at what point would you have put him in?

I would have put him in during the Oakland game.

Ebenezer
10-06-2004, 01:46 PM
If Losman was healthy and didn't break his leg in the preseason, do you think he would have been in by know as a backup? If so at what point would you have put him in?

I would have put him in during the Oakland game.
No. That would signal the team had given up on the season.

northernbillfan
10-06-2004, 01:48 PM
Why's that, Drew was struggling that game and it would have sent him a message.

Ebenezer
10-06-2004, 01:50 PM
Why's that, Drew was struggling that game and it would have sent him a message.
he's a 12? year vet...what message was that going to send?? if he needs a message then he is washed up...putting in Losman is irrelevant to that argument. And when Losman failed? Then what? Matthews to send Losman a message...

Ingtar said it best...Losman, even before the injury, was nowhere near ready to play in the NFL.

northernbillfan
10-06-2004, 01:54 PM
Matthews can't be used in this "hypothetical" situation because if Losman didn't get hurt the team would not have signed SM.

YOu know I'm behind Drew, I have to be, he's our QB, but when he's having a very bad day, he needs to sit. Try the kid out, what do we have to lose.

Ebenezer
10-06-2004, 01:57 PM
Matthews can't be used in this "hypothetical" situation because if Losman didn't get hurt the team would not have signed SM.

YOu know I'm behind Drew, I have to be, he's our QB, but when he's having a very bad day, he needs to sit. Try the kid out, what do we have to lose.
What is the point of losing worse? People keep saying "they can't be any worse". Yes they can. We could have lost that game 31-7 or worse....we could have been shut out in the first two games...BION, the offense could be worse.