PDA

View Full Version : All this Moorman talk....

OpIv37
10-06-2004, 06:20 PM
is making me sick. Yes, he's a playmaker and he does great things for our team. The problem is the significance- our team is so pathetic that the only player we can compliment is the damn punter.

I was trying to think of who the punter was during the Super Bowl years- I think it was Mohr but I can't remember. Why? Because everyone else on the team- offense, defense and the other ST players- were good enough that the punter didn't have to make plays.

Nothing against Moorman- he's been great for the last two seasons and I'm glad we have him. I just wish someone else would step up because a punter can't win games on his own.

Typ0
10-06-2004, 06:27 PM
ROFLMAO. This is a great post. The irony in statements like "a punter can't win games on his own." is very funny.

OpIv37
10-06-2004, 06:38 PM
Thanks.

I'm trying to maintain some hope of salvaging this season- all this punter talk just speaks volumes about the sorry state of our team.

Mr. Cynical
10-06-2004, 07:13 PM
You're not going to rain on my Moorman parade!!!! Moorman is the man!!!

:;

BAM
10-06-2004, 07:17 PM
I'm writing Moorman in this November. :patriot:

Billsouth
10-06-2004, 07:20 PM
the only probowlers that we have right now are moorman and mcgee (special teams).

HenryRules
10-06-2004, 09:30 PM
the only probowlers that we have right now are moorman and mcgee (special teams).

Moorman is good, but I'd have to say that Lechler is better (even though neither made the PB last year).

Mr. Cynical
10-06-2004, 09:44 PM
Moorman is good, but I'd have to say that Lechler is better (even though neither made the PB last year).Bah! :tongue:

Moorman > all punters

:;

alohabillsfan
10-07-2004, 06:36 AM
he's mobile and accurate! I say start him at QB!!!

mybills
10-07-2004, 06:55 AM
:hail: Mooreman! :D

Drewpac
10-07-2004, 10:24 AM
is making me sick. Yes, he's a playmaker and he does great things for our team. The problem is the significance- our team is so pathetic that the only player we can compliment is the damn punter.

I was trying to think of who the punter was during the Super Bowl years- I think it was Mohr but I can't remember. Why? Because everyone else on the team- offense, defense and the other ST players- were good enough that the punter didn't have to make plays.

Nothing against Moorman- he's been great for the last two seasons and I'm glad we have him. I just wish someone else would step up because a punter can't win games on his own.

You can keep trying, but your not going to get anywhere with the MLC :yap: