• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

All this Moorman talk....

is making me sick. Yes, he's a playmaker and he does great things for our team. The problem is the significance- our team is so pathetic that the only player we can compliment is the damn punter.

I was trying to think of who the punter was during the Super Bowl years- I think it was Mohr but I can't remember. Why? Because everyone else on the team- offense, defense and the other ST players- were good enough that the punter didn't have to make plays.

Nothing against Moorman- he's been great for the last two seasons and I'm glad we have him. I just wish someone else would step up because a punter can't win games on his own.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

ROFLMAO. This is a great post. The irony in statements like "a punter can't win games on his own." is very funny.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Thanks.

I'm trying to maintain some hope of salvaging this season- all this punter talk just speaks volumes about the sorry state of our team.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

You're not going to rain on my Moorman parade!!!! Moorman is the man!!!

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

I'm writing Moorman in this November.

Comment

• Billsouth
            • Jul 2002

the only probowlers that we have right now are moorman and mcgee (special teams).
            "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• HenryRules
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsouth
              the only probowlers that we have right now are moorman and mcgee (special teams).
              Moorman is good, but I'd have to say that Lechler is better (even though neither made the PB last year).

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                Maybe?
                • Oct 2003

Originally posted by HenryRules
                Moorman is good, but I'd have to say that Lechler is better (even though neither made the PB last year).
                Bah!

Moorman > all punters

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                  • Sep 2003

he's mobile and accurate! I say start him at QB!!!

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Mooreman!
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Drewpac
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      is making me sick. Yes, he's a playmaker and he does great things for our team. The problem is the significance- our team is so pathetic that the only player we can compliment is the damn punter.

I was trying to think of who the punter was during the Super Bowl years- I think it was Mohr but I can't remember. Why? Because everyone else on the team- offense, defense and the other ST players- were good enough that the punter didn't have to make plays.

Nothing against Moorman- he's been great for the last two seasons and I'm glad we have him. I just wish someone else would step up because a punter can't win games on his own.
                      You can keep trying, but your not going to get anywhere with the MLC

Comment

Working...
                      X