PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe screwed up the bootleg?

Mr. Cynical
10-06-2004, 09:42 PM
Watching Inside the NFL and they showed Drew turning left instead of right and made the point he screwed up. Bad enough the call was ridiculous, but for an 11 year vet to turn the wrong way is really odd. What this proves to me is that he really is lost/confused out there. After watching the rest of the highlights I could see more of this confusion. Something is really wrong with him, all jokes aside.

Regardless of whose "fault" it is, I say bring on Matthews until JP is ready. Drew is going to get himself hurt

RedEyE
10-06-2004, 09:56 PM
That's what I was thinking too when I saw the play.

Did they happen to mention anything about the two pass plays intended for Moulds? One for a horrible looking INT.

When the replay was shown on both of those pass plays, it seemed to me that Moulds was open in the middle of the field on both occassions, yet, Bledsoe threw to the outside, as if expecting Moulds to turn into the coverage. I don't know, that also looked like Bledsoe's fault. Moulds was reading the field, and found the opening.

Đ²
10-06-2004, 11:13 PM
Crack is a horrible thing...

Ebenezer
10-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Watching Inside the NFL and they showed Drew turning left instead of right and made the point he screwed up. Bad enough the call was ridiculous, but for an 11 year vet to turn the wrong way is really odd. What this proves to me is that he really is lost/confused out there. After watching the rest of the highlights I could see more of this confusion. Something is really wrong with him, all jokes aside.

Regardless of whose "fault" it is, I say bring on Matthews until JP is ready. Drew is going to get himself hurt

funny according to the Buffalo News tonight, there were 3 screw ups before Bledsoe fumbled...and the fact that Henry went the wrong way prevented DB from going in the right direction...depends on who you believe...somehow, I think the local guys have a better chance at getting this one right.

gimpy
10-06-2004, 11:50 PM

Inside the NFL doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. The Bills had run a play several times where TH lined up behind & to the right of Drew, after taking the snap Drew turns to his left, drops back, turns with his back to the line and hands the ball to TH. This play was sucessfull every time the Bills called it and the coaches decided the D would be overly aggressive and forget about Drew.

Three players missed their assignments on the play, M. Price whiffed on the DE, M. Williams whiffed on the LB and TH went the wrong way. But if its easier for you, just blame everything on the QB, why let facts stand in your way. :trance:

Iehoshua
10-06-2004, 11:57 PM
Who are you kidding? Bledsoe is God. He never screws up. You un-Bills fans!!

Mr. Cynical
10-07-2004, 04:38 AM
:rofl:

NapalmDeath
10-07-2004, 04:59 AM
funny according to the Buffalo News tonight, there were 3 screw ups before Bledsoe fumbled...and the fact that Henry went the wrong way prevented DB from going in the right direction...depends on who you believe...somehow, I think the local guys have a better chance at getting this one right.

I seen that as well, today. And it was broken down pretty good. Not only by the Buffalo News, but by the Buffalo Bills as well.

mybills
10-07-2004, 06:53 AM
:roflmao:

Philagape
10-07-2004, 10:36 AM
I seen that as well, today. And it was broken down pretty good. Not only by the Buffalo News, but by the Buffalo Bills as well.

I believe local reports before HBO

don137
10-07-2004, 01:28 PM
we must have the dumbest group of players in all of football because Mularkey said he would simplify the offense yet the players don't even know who to block or which way to turn...Bobby Boucher would be considered intelligent with this bunch