• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

McGee at FS?

Your thoughts?

When Milloy and Vincent come back, what do you guys think about pushing McGee back to play FS?

Won't happen, but he seems more suitable for that particular position. He has an obvious nose for the ball and some nice closing speed, yet seems a little slow covering the WR right off the line.

....or better yet, slide Vincent back there (the Bills are planning on doing it eventually) and give McGee the Corner position.
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Why fix it if it aint broke? Reese has played solid and has our only INT at Safety. A DE rush would result in more turnovers.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• NapalmDeath
      • Aug 2004

Put Schobel back there. Maybe it will increase his sack total

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

mcgee played some FS in college.

and juice.. for christ sakes.. will you stop pretending that reese is anything other than average..
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
          mcgee played some FS in college.

and juice.. for christ sakes.. will you stop pretending that reese is anything other than average..

If Average is playing tough run "D" and not getting beat on the Deep ball, I'll take his Average play at FS over another Experiment in the secondary.. our Last Line of Defense has to be a "Cover First" guy, McGee is not that yet in his carreer.

At this point in the season we have to get healthy and try to get over the WIRE EFFECT.. not start tampering with the DBs.
          Last edited by juice; 10-07-2004, 09:39 AM.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

i knew you couldnt type something without mentioning wire, brown, or reese.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• tampabay25690
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by juice
              Why fix it if it aint broke? Reese has played solid and has our only INT at Safety. A DE rush would result in more turnovers.
              WOW that was a great quote!!!
              GO Gators!!!!!!
              GO GATORS!!

Comment

• tampabay25690
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by NapalmDeath
                Put Schobel back there. Maybe it will increase his sack total
                His $$ is weighing him down now!!
                GO Gators!!!!!!
                GO GATORS!!

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  i knew you couldnt type something without mentioning wire, brown, or reese.
                  What's wrong Tonk.. YOU dont want to talk about Wire anymore? You're the one talking about replacing our most consistant DB.. Tackles, coverage skills, and INTs.. Hell Reese does it all, I'd say he's above average.

Why is Coy on the Injured list, is it a Quad contusion or a severe Losers Limp?

Comment

Working...
                  X