• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original

Strap on the feed bag to read this one. It's a great Bills discussion.

Frank: Tonight it's my pleasure to welcome BillsZone posters Jeremy Ford (Tatonka) and Richard Flowers (RRich). Thanks for your time guys. First off what is wrong with the Buffalo offense?

Rich: Donahoe has done nothing to address the offensive line and we're paying for it.

Jeremy: To elaborate on Rich's point of the O-line, the only ones that are worth a damn are Price and Jennings.

Full article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Frank:

BTW, Losman is no Dan Marino either.

But how do you know? Remember, AVP beat alot of Dan's records at Pitt and we know how that turned out.

Comment

• kardshark19
      I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
      • Aug 2002

this was done on IM wasn't it?
      If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."

Comment

• kardshark19
        • Aug 2002

The T vs. Eb battle is hilarious!
        If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Comment

• NapalmDeath
          • Aug 2004

Do you guys have the round table every Wednesday? I would love to participate but, I work nights...

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• kardshark19
            • Aug 2002

right now, honestly i would rather pay money to see Losman play than watch Bledsoe. every snap on offense i just hope and pray there is no pressure cuz 3 out of 5 times when there is, then Bledsoe fumbles or throws an INT. well, thats kinda exaggerated, but it sure seems like it

Comment

• kardshark19
              • Aug 2002

btw, i am posting these comments as i read through it in case you couldn't tell

Comment

• kardshark19
                • Aug 2002

you guys sound like the 3 stooges in some parts

Comment

• NapalmDeath
                  • Aug 2004

Well, stop going to the games the Kard. Me, I have already paid to see all home games.

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• kardshark19
                    • Aug 2002

Racism???

Comment

• kardshark19
                      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by NapalmDeath
                      Well, stop going to the games the Kard. Me, I have already paid to see all home games.
                      i said i would RATHER go to see Losman. nowhere in my post did i say i don't want to see my team play with DB at the helm.

Comment

• kardshark19
                        • Aug 2002

at T for the "Great story" comment

Comment

• northernbillfan
                          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kardshark19
                          i said i would RATHER go to see Losman. nowhere in my post did i say i don't want to see my team play with DB at the helm.
                          Bottom line is that no matter who our QB is, we have to be behind them.
                          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• kardshark19
                            • Aug 2002

Great prediction there Richie

Comment

• kardshark19
                              • Aug 2002

Great read ya'll

Comment

Working...
                              X