• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SkateZilla
    • Dec 2002

My Message To Bettman!!

Get Off your ASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

I Dont Wanna Have To Watch AHL and OHL games All Year Long!!!!!!!

Yes!, I'm Point My Finger At You Gary!!
    Skate Zilla
    -----------------------
    Skate Zilla HD Studios:
    SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SkateZilla
    I Dont Wanna Have To Watch AHL and OHL games All Year Long!!!!!!!

hell,i had season tickets to the Las Vegas Thunder when they existed.that was some great hockey for the price.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Myers57
      Registered User and McLovin stunt double
      • Sep 2003

lock Goodenow and Bettman in a room for hours until they figure out an agreement that works and then lets play some hockey!

Comment

• Turf
        • Jul 2002

The lack of concern for the fans shown by both sides, the league, owners, and players, shows how little they care about the fans and the game itself.
        There is no movement being made whatsoever by either side. They are just sitting there doing nothing.
        It's nothing short of amazing when you think of it.
        And it proves that they as stupid as we all originally thought, which is why the game is in the place it's in right now anyways, which is nowhere.
        And as the strike continues, and the fanbase dwindles more and more, not just because of disinterest, but of the disdain shown towards the fans, the game will be even less popular.
        Which means less revenues, less TV money, lower ticket prices.
        I guess what pisses me off the most, is that these guys are playing overseas for less money overall than they would make here.
        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• fushetti
          President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
          • Feb 2003

The NHL should wipe the slate clean and start over.

I don't think they can do that...but it'd be a nice proposition. These high paid babies can twist in the wind for all I care. Start over. Thomas Vanek could be the next Gilbert Perreault..
          "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
          Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• Turf
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by fushetti
            The NHL should wipe the slate clean and start over.

I don't think they can do that...but it'd be a nice proposition. These high paid babies can twist in the wind for all I care. Start over. Thomas Vanek could be the next Gilbert Perreault..
            Could Gilbert Perrault have succeeded under Ruff? I think not. Playing time cut and moved down to the third line for lack of defensive play.
            But that arguement is for another time and another day.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Working...
            X