PDA

View Full Version : Favre+Horn for Carr+A.Johnson

BuffaloRanger
10-07-2004, 02:45 PM
I trade Favre and Horn for Carr and A. Johnson.

I'm thinking Favre is going to have tough going here on out with Green struggling and the injury to his ProBowl Center. The saints are self-destructing and Horn's stats are going to suffer.

My other WR is Harrison. My other QB is Collins. I know it's not ideal to have a QB and WR from the same team, but I'm willing to ride with it for awhile.

What do you think?

THATHURMANATOR
10-07-2004, 04:34 PM
Who is this trade for?

Charlieguide
10-07-2004, 08:38 PM
Who is this trade for?
:meh2:

You're right to speculate; it's what fantasy football is all about. But I still think you're losing out in this one. Even with Flanagan out, Favre is still himself. He led the league in TD's -- what the past three seasons? I think you should shoot for a higher-tier QB, and hope to find someone who disagrees with you about his prospects. Harrington, maybe? Their numbers have been very close so far. Or consider sitting tight on Favre, and picking up Brees; he's a FA in most leagues I'm in, and putting up great #'s.

PUCKER
10-07-2004, 09:28 PM
I dont think you should do it.

BuffaloRanger
10-08-2004, 01:11 AM
Thanks guys. The guy with Carr and Johnson sent me a one word email...."no".

I would have liked a better QB than Carr in a trade for Favre but it's tough finding a guy with a good WR I'd want and better QB he'd trade.

THATHURMANATOR
10-08-2004, 10:16 AM
:meh2:

You're right to speculate; it's what fantasy football is all about. But I still think you're losing out in this one. Even with Flanagan out, Favre is still himself. He led the league in TD's -- what the past three seasons? I think you should shoot for a higher-tier QB, and hope to find someone who disagrees with you about his prospects. Harrington, maybe? Their numbers have been very close so far. Or consider sitting tight on Favre, and picking up Brees; he's a FA in most leagues I'm in, and putting up great #'s.

I wasn't speculating. I was wondering if he was offering me the trade since I had both those players in the Big Money league.

Charlieguide
10-08-2004, 10:56 PM
I wasn't speculating. I was wondering if he was offering me the trade since I had both those players in the Big Money league.

Sorry, Thurm, I should have punctuated better. The :meh2: was for your question: it looked like you were asking about details of the trade (i.e. "who are you trading for?") The rest of my content was directed to 'Ranger. Now your comment makes more sense. :up: