• cordog
    eat, drink, and be merry
    • Apr 2003

Teague officially out sunday

Howard Simon reports that Teague is out against the Jets
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Oh NOOO!!

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

I really don't think the offense will be any worse without him. The Bills have given up 14 sacks in two games!

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

I'm glad. I honestly felt that Tucker looked better than Teague for both Run blocking and Pass blocking last week.

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
          I'm glad. I honestly felt that Tucker looked better than Teague for both Run blocking and Pass blocking last week.

I hope that you're right bud .

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
            I really don't think the offense will be any worse without him. The Bills have given up 14 sacks in two games!

you got that right.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

YAY! Maybe we'll actually get more accurate snaps instead of over,under,left or right of Drew.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
                Mikey I agree. A little change up front might help us out here. Give someone the oppertunity to step up and make us take notice. I honestly beleive any spot on the O Line is open for a new starter this season. Noone has established themselves as our OLine Anchor... so whoever gets the spot behind our current Starters I'm sure is aware that his level of game play can and will be studied by all watching. That only doesnt go for Teague but for all O-Line starters.. Time to see whatelese we got out there if the oppertunity arises../..
                @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by RedEyE
                  I hate to say it but thats a horrible number for the first 2 games. Something needs to be addressed and soon.

This crap makes me sick...
                  @Hemlepp53

Comment

Working...
                  X