PDA

View Full Version : The Jest keying on Travis

Mad Bomber
10-07-2004, 06:44 PM
Here's a link to my local rag about the Jest plan for this Sunday...

Before the Jets can think about making road kill out of Bills quarterback Drew Bledsoe, they know they must find a way to avoid becoming hit-and-run victims of Travis Henry.

Even though the Bills are 0-3 this season, the 3-0 Jets are wary of Sunday's game against Buffalo at the Meadowlands. The Bills bring a strong defense that is ranked No. 9 in the NFL and own enough weapons on offense — Bledsoe, Henry and receiver Eric Moulds — to make the Jets jumpy.

The link to the rag... (http://www.thejournalnews.com/newsroom/100704/c0307jets2web.html)

NapalmDeath
10-08-2004, 12:11 AM
That is a pretty good article and it speaks the truth.

Jp'stheFuture
10-08-2004, 03:27 PM
38-10 JetsSORRY

Hemlepp53
10-08-2004, 10:28 PM
Decent Article. I have commented on another thread in reguards to how this game needs to be played and our Running game should play a huge factor in wether we win or not. The ground attack is needed to open our air assult. But I dont want to repeat myself so ... :tired: .. Read GO DEEP!!! LoL

Charlieguide
10-08-2004, 11:49 PM
I love the metagame. The Jets say they are keying on TH, but are they really?

If they are, they're basing their gameplan on last year's injuries and ignoring a healthy Moulds and up-and-coming Evans. That should be a pleasant surprise. So we come in shooting.

If they're just playing word games, then maybe they're expecting a "surprise," and are prepared for it. In that case, maybe we should keep it on the ground . . .

But if they're playing word games, and think we are, too, maybe they're really afraid of TH, and we should open with the 1-2 backfield, and pound it right down their throats.

Or maybe they're afraid of Moulds, and they're saying this, hoping we'll just think they're playing word games, when really they're playing double word games, and we should go in passing.
Then what do we do?
:hitself: