PDA

View Full Version : Drew Bledsoe is on pace...

BAM
10-07-2004, 06:57 PM
...for about 80 sacks this season! 15 in the first three games. Dayummm.... :shocked:

:scared:

RedEyE
10-07-2004, 06:59 PM
:puke:

juice
10-07-2004, 07:00 PM
With this line he might just stay on that pace.

BAM
10-07-2004, 07:01 PM
That would have to be some kind of record!

DaBills
10-07-2004, 10:13 PM
Yeah, but 15 of those sacks so far aren't his fault.

:liar:

Iehoshua
10-07-2004, 10:43 PM
What are you talking about? NOTHING is Drew's fault! Drew is the embodiment of PERFECTION!! If he's sacked it's only because he meant to take a sack! If he fumbles, it only because he meant to fumble! If he throws and INT, its because he wanted to! You all are too hard on him! Give him a chance, it's not like he's had plenty of opportunity to prove himself! Haters! You people must hate the Bills! There is no other explination! Drew does NO wrong! How long is it going to take for everyone to understand that?

:bow: to Drew. He's our QB so if you don't :bow: then you must hate our team.

****This message has been brought to you by the DLC; this message contains no logic, reason, nor sense, it is written by a purely blind love for Bledsoe****

Tatonka
10-07-2004, 10:51 PM
bledsoe will be hurt before he takes 80 sacks..

jbisset
10-07-2004, 11:21 PM
What are you talking about? NOTHING is Drew's fault! Drew is the embodiment of PERFECTION!! If he's sacked it's only because he meant to take a sack! If he fumbles, it only because he meant to fumble! If he throws and INT, its because he wanted to! You all are too hard on him! Give him a chance, it's not like he's had plenty of opportunity to prove himself! Haters! You people must hate the Bills! There is no other explination! Drew does NO wrong! How long is it going to take for everyone to understand that?

:bow: to Drew. He's our QB so if you don't :bow: then you must hate our team.

****This message has been brought to you by the DLC; this message contains no logic, reason, nor sense, it is written by a purely blind love for Bledsoe****

Hi smart guy.....how many are Drew fault according to you?.....just for your information, most are the oline fault....when drew causes the sacks, it is because he held the ball too long....how often have you seen that this season?

Iehoshua
10-07-2004, 11:30 PM
The DLC would like to introduce its newest member: jbisset!
:rolleyes:

The_Philster
10-08-2004, 03:02 AM
Hi smart guy.....how many are Drew fault according to you?.....just for your information, most are the oline fault....when drew causes the sacks, it is because he held the ball too long....how often have you seen that this season?
To some, the QB is at fault for all the sacks, it seems:cynic:

Hemlepp53
10-08-2004, 08:45 AM
...for about 80 sacks this season! 15 in the first three games. Dayummm.... :shocked:

:scared:

Ummm this is .. Wait oh no.. I think I'm Gonna .... :puke:

I hate things like this... LoL.. makes me sooo sick... he better not get anywhere near last season #... If he does we need a Full Frontal Revision on Offense

Iehoshua
10-08-2004, 09:55 AM

Yes yes, to your brotherhood, Drew does know wrong! We already know that!

:dance:

Kolbiss
10-08-2004, 01:05 PM
Yes yes, to your brotherhood, Drew does know wrong! We already know that!

:dance:

Ok, I may be just an ignorant white boy from Idaho, but I think your being sarcastic! :;

justasportsfan
10-08-2004, 01:16 PM
To some, the QB is at fault for all the sacks, it seems:cynic: Who here thinks it's all Drews fault? we want names phil.

BuffaloRanger
10-08-2004, 01:23 PM
I laugh at all the idiots that said the Oline didn't need any work in the offseason. (You know who you are)

That McNally would whip them into shape.

That the Oline would "Jell" (that's my favorite one.)

That picking an Olineman on Day 1 is stupid. (Faine, Grove, etc)

That Sobieski was really going to come into his own this year.

That we don't need to build the best line in football - even though our QB can't avoid any kind of rush.

TD has neglected the Oline for 2 offseasons. The Bills are paying the price.

Crisis
10-08-2004, 02:13 PM
There's more Drew-haters than Drew-supporters.

I'm kind of in the middle, Drew hasn't lost us any game, but he hasn't won us any games.

R. Rich
10-08-2004, 02:18 PM
The five guys in front of Bledsoe each need a sack.

justasportsfan
10-08-2004, 02:24 PM
Drew hasn't lost us any game, but he hasn't won us any games. Mathews can do the same thing for less the price than what Drew is being paid.

I support Drew. We want him to succeed but when he stinks up the place, he doesn't get a free pass just like any other player on the team.

Iehoshua
10-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Ok, I may be just an ignorant white boy from Idaho, but I think your being sarcastic! :;

You'd be thinking correctly.

Kolbiss
10-08-2004, 03:14 PM
You'd be thinking correctly.

I may not be as hard core about him being 100%of the problem like some, but I do agree with you his supporters are pretty blind to his share of the problem.

NC-BILLS44
10-08-2004, 03:21 PM
I'm starting to yell at Drew the same way I yelled at RJ.

"Throw the &?%$$% ball!!!!!"

BiLLSRuLE
10-08-2004, 03:32 PM
He's also on pace for 3,000 passings yards, 16 touchdowns and 10 interceptions...Dont like any of this on pace stuff...

Who knows what can happen, he could throw for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns against the Jets...who knows???...Do you.......

Mr. Cynical
10-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Put simply Drew is a...

The_Philster
10-08-2004, 06:34 PM
I may not be as hard core about him being 100%of the problem like some, but I do agree with you his supporters are pretty blind to his share of the problem.
not really...the haters just like to claim that if we don't bash Drew in every other post, we must not see his faults....we've pointed out problems but some of us just don't feel the need to repeat ourselves time and time and time and time and time again like they do :;

Jayhawk
10-08-2004, 08:26 PM
just blame TD and you're day will be better

ScottLawrence
10-08-2004, 11:13 PM
I've said this before and, I'll say it again.

The O-Line is not that big of a problem for this team, Drew Bledsoe is.

When was the last time you've seen him beat the blitz? I would say about 90% of our sacks this season have been off of defensive blitzes.

He tucks the ball and cuddles every time he sees a blitz coming, its sickens me and, If I was any of the 5 O-Line men on this team, I would be sick of his BS.

jbisset
10-11-2004, 01:26 PM

Who is that? Bill's management that did not get an oline for him and the RBs. He is to blame for those sact that he holds the ball too long. However, to hold the ball too long means that the oline is protecting you. Let's hope this YEAR the bills management can see that.

jbisset
10-11-2004, 01:28 PM
Put simply Drew is a...

LOL...this is true...lol..good one

jbisset
10-11-2004, 01:30 PM
I've said this before and, I'll say it again.

The O-Line is not that big of a problem for this team, Drew Bledsoe is.

When was the last time you've seen him beat the blitz? I would say about 90% of our sacks this season have been off of defensive blitzes.

He tucks the ball and cuddles every time he sees a blitz coming, its sickens me and, If I was any of the 5 O-Line men on this team, I would be sick of his BS.

OLine is not only having an issue pass blocking but also run blocking.

The_Philster
10-11-2004, 03:45 PM
He is to blame for those sact that he holds the ball too long. However, to hold the ball too long means that the oline is protecting you. Let's hope this YEAR the bills management can see that.True...but there have been many times he didn't hold onto the ball too long...the O-line just let the rush get to him too fast for him to unload it.

Mr. Cynical
10-11-2004, 04:02 PM
True...but there have been many times he didn't hold onto the ball too long...the O-line just let the rush get to him too fast for him to unload it.True.....so you have double the sacks you should have if your oline is not very good. (granted it may not be double but you get the idea)

For example,

1. Bad oline + bad qb = 50 sacks
2. Good oline + bad qb = 25 sacks
3. Bad oline + good qb = 25 sacks
4. Good oline + good qb = me changing my username to Mr. Happy. :D

Kolbiss
10-11-2004, 04:12 PM
True.....so you have double the sacks you should have if your oline is not very good. (granted it may not be double but you get the idea)

For example,

1. Bad oline + bad qb = 50 sacks
2. Good oline + bad qb = 25 sacks
3. Bad oline + good qb = 25 sacks
4. Good oline + good qb = me changing my username to Mr. Happy. :D

I'll take 2-4 at this point

Jan Reimers
10-11-2004, 05:08 PM
With an 0-4 team, there is plenty of blame to go around. It's the O line, it's Drew, it's Henry, it's Reed, it's Moulds, it's our vaunted D, it's damn near everyone. They have all made stupid plays, comitted mindless penalties, failed to execute, and choked in one way or another in nearly every game-changing situation.

Drew is part of the problem. We'll probably never know whether he's still even a seviceable QB, given that he will never have a decent O line in front of him.

But we do know that dropped balls, wrong routes, missed blocking assignments, crucial penalties, continual defensive failures on third downs, and even falling down untouched - a Travis Henry favorite - have all contributed to this sad and pathetic season.

Someone needs to tell me how a clueless Fletcher or Prioleau penalty, a Moulds drop, a Reed false start, a Jennings whif, or a Wire toast job are in anyway DB's fault.

jbisset
10-11-2004, 07:38 PM
True...but there have been many times he didn't hold onto the ball too long...the O-line just let the rush get to him too fast for him to unload it.

I agree

jbisset
10-11-2004, 07:40 PM
With an 0-4 team, there is plenty of blame to go around. It's the O line, it's Drew, it's Henry, it's Reed, it's Moulds, it's our vaunted D, it's damn near everyone. They have all made stupid plays, comitted mindless penalties, failed to execute, and choked in one way or another in nearly every game-changing situation.

Drew is part of the problem. We'll probably never know whether he's still even a seviceable QB, given that he will never have a decent O line in front of him.

But we do know that dropped balls, wrong routes, missed blocking assignments, crucial penalties, continual defensive failures on third downs, and even falling down untouched - a Travis Henry favorite - have all contributed to this sad and pathetic season.

Someone needs to tell me how a clueless Fletcher or Prioleau penalty, a Moulds drop, a Reed false start, a Jennings whif, or a Wire toast job are in anyway DB's fault.

Lots of great points...but to me the main issue is the Oline. Drew is not have a bad year except for the sacks and lack of yds...I know that is a big exception

Groundgame
10-11-2004, 08:18 PM
Drew is responsible for the war in Irak, also responsible for Al Quaeda. He was responsible for the eruption of Mt St Helens in 1980. I even heard he might be responsible for the extinction of dinosaur :; I've heard it all but it seems lots of you like to aim at him. But I haven't heard anyone pointing fingers at the running name which Henry hasn't break the 100 yrds in any game yet!!! Everybody was *****ing last year that they don't commit the run. Now that they do, everybody is *****ing that Bledsoe doesn't play well. SURE!!! BLEDSOE HOLD ON THE BALL TOO MUCH AT TIMES but for god sake, most of those sacks was under 3 seconds (Jenning let Abraham go by him TWICE). Yeah yeah yeah, "he's not mobile", but he still got one hell of an arm and leadership to lead this team. The O-line is horrible is simple. Bledsoe isn't Vick, it's a fact. But what happen to the running game that they commit to this year?!?!?!?! :fury: