PDA

View Full Version : Bills' biggest needs for "04-"05?

Jeff1220
10-08-2004, 05:06 AM
What do you think this teams biggest position needs will be come the offseason? Who do you think (FA or rookie) might fill that position?

My picks:
OL - Doesn't matter where he comes from, just bet this team some protection up front.

DE - If a rookie, make it a high pick. Can't afford another Denney-type.

K - Unless one of the premier younger guys is available in FA, I say draft a kicker this year.

B-U QB - Drew will likely be gone, so the Bills will probably need a decent veteran back-up for JP.

S - Our guys at both SS and FS aren't that good and none of them are young(Wire doesn't count)

ryjam282
10-08-2004, 06:42 AM
Without a doubt, we need to sign at least 2 - 3 OL in the offseason. I don't mind keeping Teague, he is not a weakness, not the best, but not a weakness. But, we need a LG, Let Jennings go and get a LT, and just accept the fact that Mike isn't going to be dominant and look for a solid RT. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing Big Mike in there on Goaline plays on D like we did last year.

As far as DE goes, we need to get a big name FA, we have had the worst luck when it comes to drafting these guys so just take someone who is proven IMO.

K, I sure wished we would have made a move for Nate Kaeding in the draft, this kid has a great leg. I think we should go after some rookie honestly, let him be our guy for many years. How bout the kid from U of Miami, he is a Soph I believe but he kicks 50 yarders no problem and is very accurate...

B-U QB, hell we could keep Matthews for all I care. Losman will be the starter so I am not worried about who is on the bench for us as of now, not too many teams have a great backup at that position.

S - if and only if we chalk up the season, I say give Baker a shot, let him get some experience, sure he has been burned a few times but if we chalk it up, let him have a chance to be our guy of the future and see what he can do.

SABURZFAN
10-08-2004, 08:16 AM
OL and DL have been our biggest needs since donahoe got here.he continues to neglect it by drafting WRs.WTF????? :mad:

Ebenezer
10-08-2004, 08:18 AM
What do you think this teams biggest position needs will be come the offseason? Who do you think (FA or rookie) might fill that position?

Biggest Need: a 1st round draft choice.

Hemlepp53
10-08-2004, 08:36 AM
OL and DL have been our biggest needs since donahoe got here.he continues to neglect it by drafting WRs.WTF????? :mad:

Yes I Agree TD Needs to focus on the OL and DL more this next post season. He has done alot of BONEHEAD Moves and some that I think will workout sometime in the Future like Evans, Willis, and Tim Euths... Time will tell.. but next seaon wether it be FA or Draft we need OL first than focus on the DL ..

NC-BILLS44
10-08-2004, 10:28 AM
They should draft the kicker from Ohio St. (Nugent). He has a hellava leg.

Voltron
10-08-2004, 10:33 AM
Biggest Need: a 1st round draft choice.
:spit:

Good one :up: