PDA

View Full Version : GO DEEP!

Bled2Hen
10-08-2004, 07:50 AM
This weekend against the Jets, I think the Bills need to go down the field about 5 times at least! They went deep twice last week, and both passes were complete for big yardage. The Jets ar "focusing" in on ravis Henry this week, we need to let Lee and Eric take some trips down the field, and into the endszone this week.

Hemlepp53
10-08-2004, 08:08 AM
This weekend against the Jets, I think the Bills need to go down the field about 5 times at least! They went deep twice last week, and both passes were complete for big yardage. The Jets ar "focusing" in on ravis Henry this week, we need to let Lee and Eric take some trips down the field, and into the endszone this week.

I think our best bet is to make them focus on Travis Henry and Willis Maghee this week. Show the leauge we are a Power House Ground Attack Team. Once we establish the run effectivly and get the Jets D riding our Line we then BANG Deep or short fast dumps to Reed, Moulds and Evans. Mix up the passing game once we have established the threat with the ground. Let them know they need to study and focus on our every move at the LOS. We need to confuse or rip apart the Defensive Line with the run game and punish the back field with short sprints and heavy hits to contain the ground. Then we start to open the air assult on them. I think this is the only way we can play ball at this point. We need to set the pace on Offense and let our Defense remove some key players either by pressuring Chad or closing down the offensive oppertunities. Concentration is a major factor in this game.. we need ot focus on each play right then and now. Follow your assignments and play your role on the team. Thats just my two cents...

Kolbiss
10-08-2004, 03:23 PM
I think our best bet is to make them focus on Travis Henry and Willis Maghee this week. Show the leauge we are a Power House Ground Attack Team. Once we establish the run effectivly and get the Jets D riding our Line we then BANG Deep or short fast dumps to Reed, Moulds and Evans. Mix up the passing game once we have established the threat with the ground. Let them know they need to study and focus on our every move at the LOS. We need to confuse or rip apart the Defensive Line with the run game and punish the back field with short sprints and heavy hits to contain the ground. Then we start to open the air assult on them. I think this is the only way we can play ball at this point. We need to set the pace on Offense and let our Defense remove some key players either by pressuring Chad or closing down the offensive oppertunities. Concentration is a major factor in this game.. we need ot focus on each play right then and now. Follow your assignments and play your role on the team. Thats just my two cents...

I would love to se us put some pressure on the QB, that is the key to our d being great..........unitll we get that we will be a slighty above average D!!!

Jp'stheFuture
10-08-2004, 04:49 PM
Guys let's get serious here. The jets secondary has played pretty well even though they are still suspect. With DROB abraham ellis and Ferg:dance: Drew Won't have time to air it out. let's look forward to the dolphins

HenryRules
10-08-2004, 05:40 PM
We don't need to pass it deep in order for us to stretch their D. If Evans runs a deep route and takes a CB and S with him, why throw it to him just to say we threw it?

As long as we use the deep route occasionally, that's all i care about. If the ball never makes it 20 yards downfield on a pass, but 2 defenders are pulled away, I'll take that every play of the game.

Crisis
10-08-2004, 06:47 PM
Funny, weren't we criticized last year for trying to go deep too much?