PDA

View Full Version : ITS ALMOST ULTIMATUM TIME

Billsouth
10-09-2004, 09:32 AM
if this continues then we the fans are going to have to make an ultimatum to ralph that either db and/or td go or we go.

HenryRules
10-09-2004, 09:58 AM
I already issued mine ... I'm not paying full fare for a game until TD is gone or we make the playoffs.

It's going to save me a bunch of cash this season and I'm not nearly as upset Sunday/Monday as I would be if I attended the games. It's a lot easier to take when you can simply change the channel or look at another tv in the bar.

SABURZFAN
10-09-2004, 05:10 PM
let's get rid of both of them.hell,give me donahoe's job.i can't do any worse.

HenryRules
10-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Ok, for the chicken****s that give me negative rep for my post and other similar ones i've made ... If you don't have the courage to put a damned post down (and how you can be gutless on the internet is beyond me), at least sign your ****ing rep statement.

And for those two that gave me neg rep, answer me these questions ...

1 - How much does it cost for you to attend a game? I have to fly in to Toronto if I want to catch a game. That's about a $350 return trip if I end up travelling by myself. All in all, seeing a single Bills game normally ends up costing about $700 or so (again, assuming I don't bring anyone with me).

2 - How much time do you have to commit to watch a game? Considering the 2 hours in the airport, the 3 hour return trip from just outside Toronto, plus the 1 hour each way trip to the airport at each end (so 4 hours total), I commit 9 hours of travel time for a single game.

3 - How many days do you have to take off from work to attend a game? I have to take one or two depending on the weekend and whether or not I want to actually visit people when I fly into town.

4 - How many games a year do you attend? Up until this year, I was good for at least 3 but up to 5 games a year in a non-playoff season.

This little protest of mine is saving me upwards of $2500 this year plus giving me an extra weeks worth of vacation at work. If you think that's worth giving up to watch the horse**** performances we've been subjected to for the last 50+ games, you're insane.

Typ0
10-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Ok, for the chicken****s that give me negative rep for my post and other similar ones i've made ... If you don't have the courage to put a damned post down (and how you can be gutless on the internet is beyond me), at least sign your ****ing rep statement.

And for those two that gave me neg rep, answer me these questions ...

1 - How much does it cost for you to attend a game? I have to fly in to Toronto if I want to catch a game. That's about a $350 return trip if I end up travelling by myself. All in all, seeing a single Bills game normally ends up costing about $700 or so (again, assuming I don't bring anyone with me).

2 - How much time do you have to commit to watch a game? Considering the 2 hours in the airport, the 3 hour return trip from just outside Toronto, plus the 1 hour each way trip to the airport at each end (so 4 hours total), I commit 9 hours of travel time for a single game.

3 - How many days do you have to take off from work to attend a game? I have to take one or two depending on the weekend and whether or not I want to actually visit people when I fly into town.

4 - How many games a year do you attend? Up until this year, I was good for at least 3 but up to 5 games a year in a non-playoff season.

This little protest of mine is saving me upwards of $2500 this year plus giving me an extra weeks worth of vacation at work. If you think that's worth giving up to watch the horse**** performances we've been subjected to for the last 50+ games, you're insane.

You spend that much to see this pathetic squad play? You're nuts.

Jayhawk
10-09-2004, 07:25 PM
heck give TD's job till the end of the year to Van Miller and Let Matthews take the job until Lossman is ready