PDA

View Full Version : Ricky a father?

BillsRockSOMUCH
10-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Retired Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams, who said last week that he wants to rejoin the team, faces a court hearing in the suit Dec. 15.

Cherie Nicole Clark, formerly of Miami Beach and now a resident of Honolulu, filed papers in August in Broward Circuit Court asking Williams to pay child support for her 14-month-old son. Clark, 23, claims that Williams is the boy's father.
More... (http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3070048)

Marvelous
10-10-2004, 03:28 AM
Why would any Bills fan give a ??
borderline spam.

NapalmDeath
10-10-2004, 04:33 AM
What is this the National Enquirer?

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-10-2004, 06:38 AM
Hey BillsRockSoMuch,
Do you really have to tell everyone that McGahee is on the left and Henry is on the right in your signature? Did we all become idiots here?

SABURZFAN
10-10-2004, 07:02 AM
Why would any Bills fan give a ??
borderline spam.

i disagree.being that the FISH are in our division and they still have rights to ricky,it's good to know something like this may be the reason why ricky has a change of heart to come back to the NFL all of a sudden.if BRSM posted a bogus link to that story,i could see it being spam.

Jayhawk
10-10-2004, 07:58 AM
I find it funny that how much he has made his reputation (RICKY) go throught the floor this year.

Đ²
10-10-2004, 08:25 AM
Oct 9 Williams has been hit with a paternity suit by a woman with whom the retired running back admits having had an intimate relationship. Cherie Clark filed suit in Broward County Court in August, seeking child support for her 14-month son, who she claims Williams fathered. Documents filed by Williams in late September say he had accepted Clark's word that he was the baby's father and that he had paid her money for child support and health care. A hearing is set for Dec. 15.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4653/news

Marvelous
10-10-2004, 12:30 PM
i disagree.being that the FISH are in our division and they still have rights to ricky,it's good to know something like this may be the reason why ricky has a change of heart to come back to the NFL all of a sudden.if BRSM posted a bogus link to that story,i could see it being spam.

Spam was slang for crap. In this case crap news. And imo it just clutters the forum.