• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

Bills-Jets Pregame Primer

Ah... sorry folks, but work, life, and a bad back have been crippling my attempts to bring you a coherent tip sheet before game day. This week is even worse as im having serious difficulty even sitting up for 15 minutes to write one.

That said, i'll give you all a few thoughts on the upcoming game, and my prediction... and try to work on next week's game against Miami so it will come to you by midweek.

Simple facts to think about. The Bills stink in NY. The Bills struggle against the Jets. The Bills are 0-3, the Jets are 3-0. The Bills stink on the road. The Point spread is The Jets by 7. So far this year im 2-1 in taking both winners and point spread. I'll take the points and the Jets. Jets 24 - Bills 14.
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Hey man- thanks for the (bad) news - get better soon!

Let's get that record for picking to .500

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33
      Jets 24 - Bills 14.
      Can I laugh at you if we have 24 & they 14?

Hope you feel better soon!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

hope you get to feeling better Ing.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

I hope your wrong on the score and out of the bed soon.. Bills 24-17

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
          X