Olindo Mare latest Fin Casualty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Olindo Mare latest Fin Casualty?

Just hauled off the field on a golf cart.......
  • mush69
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
    Just hauled off the field on a golf cart.......

Bruised flipper?
    Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

He must've got hurt during the pregame 'cause they kicked off with an emergency kicker they said.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
        • Aug 2004

ah, we should have a contest to see who'se the next to go down.
        http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloJayhawk
          ah, we should have a contest to see who'se the next to go down.

No.

We go on the field next.
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Jay Fiedler went down too. We'll probably be playing AJ Feeley next week.

Comment

• Samphin1
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
              Jay Fiedler went down too. We'll probably be playing AJ Feeley next week.

Not likely, A.J. Feeley went down two plays after Fiedler. I am hoping they suit up Wannstedt to play behind this line. If they do...please blitz all out.

Sidenote: The emergancy kicker was our punt/kick return specialst Wes Welker. He had attmepted one point after attmpt in high school and missed it. Today he was perfect hitting a field goal and PAT. Just kind of interesting I guess.

Comment

• Marino13Phins
                Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
                • Oct 2003

I'm going to get a Wes Welker jersey, he is easily our best player. We should try him at qb as well.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Samphin1
                  Not likely, A.J. Feeley went down two plays after Fiedler. I am hoping they suit up Wannstedt to play behind this line. If they do...please blitz all out.

Sidenote: The emergancy kicker was our punt/kick return specialst Wes Welker. He had attmepted one point after attmpt in high school and missed it. Today he was perfect hitting a field goal and PAT. Just kind of interesting I guess.
                  Which QB will we face?

Comment

• RedEyE
                    • Jul 2002

This Dolphins team outplayed the Pats today. Rather than mocking them, as Buffalo fans rooting for an scoring inept team, we should be certainly fearful of this Dolphin team that has 1) A better defense than we do... and ... 2) An exuberant amount of energy and intensity that just hasn't been seen out of the Bills yet this year. The Bills would be lucky to beat this Dolphin team.

Comment

• FTG
                      • Aug 2004

please.............thier offense sucks. We will beat them.
                      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• RedEyE
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG

That's pretty tough talk seeing that the Bills offense has yet to show up to a game. As soon as the Bills put together a decent offensive performance, I'd put a cap on it and await the outcome against the Doplhins. The Bills might find themselves 0-5 (0-3 in the division) and the Dophins leaving Buffalo 1-5. The Dolphins D is going to eat Drew for lunch. I predict another 7 sack day for Drew.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                          But their defense is what worries the **** out of me. I'll definitely be starting their D on my fantasy team next week.

However, I think the Bills fans will be out for blood next week and will be louder than they ever have before. The team knows we need a win, the fans know we need a win. I think the excitement is getting there and I saw the confidence start coming towards the end of the game today. If they can keep that level and pump it up for a main rival game next Sunday...the Bills might pull it off.

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

If Miami talks all week long about how they have to stop the run, and then lines up Sunday keying on Travis like the Jets did this week, I hope the Bills will have enough sense to through the ball before the fourth quarter. How much passing yardage did Bledsoe have through the first three quarters while they were running Henry into a wall for two yards a pop?
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                              If Miami talks all week long about how they have to stop the run, and then lines up Sunday keying on Travis like the Jets did this week, I hope the Bills will have enough sense to through the ball before the fourth quarter. How much passing yardage did Bledsoe have through the first three quarters while they were running Henry into a wall for two yards a pop?
                              I was thinking the same thing. Why did they take so damn long to open up the offense? They should have opened it up with the long bombs right in the 1st quarter to get them to let up on the RB.

Comment

Working...
                              X