PDA

View Full Version : Olindo Mare latest Fin Casualty?

Dozerdog
10-10-2004, 12:32 PM
Just hauled off the field on a golf cart.......

mush69
10-10-2004, 12:39 PM
Just hauled off the field on a golf cart.......

Bruised flipper? :idunno:

BAM
10-10-2004, 12:43 PM
He must've got hurt during the pregame 'cause they kicked off with an emergency kicker they said.

Jayhawk
10-10-2004, 01:16 PM
ah, we should have a contest to see who'se the next to go down.

Cntrygal
10-10-2004, 01:46 PM
ah, we should have a contest to see who'se the next to go down.

No. :mad:

We go on the field next. :insane::boozer:

Michael82
10-10-2004, 03:06 PM
Jay Fiedler went down too. We'll probably be playing AJ Feeley next week. :snicker:

Samphin1
10-10-2004, 03:44 PM
Jay Fiedler went down too. We'll probably be playing AJ Feeley next week. :snicker:

Not likely, A.J. Feeley went down two plays after Fiedler. I am hoping they suit up Wannstedt to play behind this line. If they do...please blitz all out. :mad:

Sidenote: The emergancy kicker was our punt/kick return specialst Wes Welker. He had attmepted one point after attmpt in high school and missed it. Today he was perfect hitting a field goal and PAT. Just kind of interesting I guess.

Marino13Phins
10-10-2004, 03:48 PM
I'm going to get a Wes Welker jersey, he is easily our best player. We should try him at qb as well. :up:

Michael82
10-10-2004, 07:35 PM
Not likely, A.J. Feeley went down two plays after Fiedler. I am hoping they suit up Wannstedt to play behind this line. If they do...please blitz all out. :mad:

Sidenote: The emergancy kicker was our punt/kick return specialst Wes Welker. He had attmepted one point after attmpt in high school and missed it. Today he was perfect hitting a field goal and PAT. Just kind of interesting I guess.
Which QB will we face? :eek: :nervous:

RedEyE
10-10-2004, 07:41 PM
This Dolphins team outplayed the Pats today. Rather than mocking them, as Buffalo fans rooting for an scoring inept team, we should be certainly fearful of this Dolphin team that has 1) A better defense than we do... and ... 2) An exuberant amount of energy and intensity that just hasn't been seen out of the Bills yet this year. The Bills would be lucky to beat this Dolphin team.

FTG
10-10-2004, 07:43 PM
please.............thier offense sucks. We will beat them.

RedEyE
10-10-2004, 07:48 PM

That's pretty tough talk seeing that the Bills offense has yet to show up to a game. As soon as the Bills put together a decent offensive performance, I'd put a cap on it and await the outcome against the Doplhins. The Bills might find themselves 0-5 (0-3 in the division) and the Dophins leaving Buffalo 1-5. The Dolphins D is going to eat Drew for lunch. I predict another 7 sack day for Drew.

Michael82
10-10-2004, 07:50 PM
But their defense is what worries the **** out of me. I'll definitely be starting their D on my fantasy team next week. :eek: :nervous:

However, I think the Bills fans will be out for blood next week and will be louder than they ever have before. The team knows we need a win, the fans know we need a win. I think the excitement is getting there and I saw the confidence start coming towards the end of the game today. If they can keep that level and pump it up for a main rival game next Sunday...the Bills might pull it off. :pray: :squish:

TigerJ
10-10-2004, 07:53 PM
If Miami talks all week long about how they have to stop the run, and then lines up Sunday keying on Travis like the Jets did this week, I hope the Bills will have enough sense to through the ball before the fourth quarter. How much passing yardage did Bledsoe have through the first three quarters while they were running Henry into a wall for two yards a pop?

Michael82
10-10-2004, 07:58 PM
If Miami talks all week long about how they have to stop the run, and then lines up Sunday keying on Travis like the Jets did this week, I hope the Bills will have enough sense to through the ball before the fourth quarter. How much passing yardage did Bledsoe have through the first three quarters while they were running Henry into a wall for two yards a pop?
I was thinking the same thing. Why did they take so damn long to open up the offense? They should have opened it up with the long bombs right in the 1st quarter to get them to let up on the RB.

RedEyE
10-10-2004, 08:10 PM
Well as close as the game was I think Buffalo was trying to stick to the game plan. Keep pounding the ball and eventually something gives.

Michael82
10-10-2004, 08:12 PM
Well as close as the game was I think Buffalo was trying to stick to the game plan. Keep pounding the ball and eventually something gives.
It worked, McGahee was able to get a sweet 21-yard gain on 3rd down and 9. :up:

RedEyE
10-10-2004, 08:17 PM
It worked, McGahee was able to get a sweet 21-yard gain on 3rd down and 9. :up:

I think the adjustments made in the 4th qrtr were just desperate attempts to get things going. For a split second, I thought that I saw a hint of intensity out of this offense. Mularkey needs to find a way to effectively get the ball moving through the air and on the ground, within a single drive. This has yet to happen this year,

Charlieguide
10-10-2004, 08:17 PM
It always works eventually . . . the question is, at what cost?

Jayhawk
10-10-2004, 09:15 PM
I can't wait to make the Phins 0-6.