X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Prioleau to start at SS

Buffalo Bills strong safety Coy Wire and New York Jets reserve cornerback Derrick Strait were inactive for their game Sunday because of injury.

Wire, who was starting in place of the injured Lawyer Milloy, is out with a bruised thigh. Pierson Prioleau, who entered the season as No. 3 on the depth chart, gets the start. The Bills also are without cornerback Troy Vincent, who hurt his right knee last weekend.
    ..more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

Good...no Coy Wire sucks threads to wade through this week.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

We can start some if you want, Shelby.

Comment

• mchurchfie
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
        Buffalo Bills strong safety Coy Wire and New York Jets reserve cornerback Derrick Strait were inactive for their game Sunday because of injury.

Wire, who was starting in place of the injured Lawyer Milloy, is out with a bruised thigh. Pierson Prioleau, who entered the season as No. 3 on the depth chart, gets the start.
        ..more
        My Band
        daveviterna.com

Comment

• helmetguy
          Touch the helmet for luck
          • Sep 2002

Where's juice? I thought he'd be all over this one! Pearson Prioleau's superior skills, ability and recognition made a HUGE difference today...two penalties that led to NY's ONLY TOUCHDOWN!!!! juice?
          Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
          And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
            Where's juice? I thought he'd be all over this one! Pearson Prioleau's superior skills, ability and recognition made a HUGE difference today...two penalties that led to NY's ONLY TOUCHDOWN!!!! juice?

Comment

• Iehoshua
              • Jan 2003

Prioleau definitely made a few bonehead plays but that's pretty much what you get with Wire in there so I guess it made no difference.

Comment

• Sennsai
                • Aug 2002

PP provided nothing in the game, which sums up his whole career. Pennington picked on him on the winning drive.
                Reese didn't do ANYTHING all day.... PP and IR was toast all day.
                " It happened before, it will happen again. It's just a question of when."

Comment

• shelby
                  The Vanilla admin
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy

Exactly!

Comment

Working...
                  X