PDA

View Full Version : If I was Bledsoe!!!!!

tampabay25690
10-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Hey guys, watching the game......OUR line really is bad, do we really blame Bledsoe??? Probably not all his fault, Jennings looks terrible and he should be pulled and put Marcus Price in, at least he will try...... When Bledose has at least 2 seconds we get completions our are WR's drop the ball.....All I have to say is, Bledsoe definitely is not all at fault!!!!!!

If all I care and most of you guys that really know the BILLS, Jennings can go all he wants, I dont want him!!!!!!!!!

finsrclowns
10-10-2004, 04:24 PM
People see what they want to see and that's about it.

The_Philster
10-10-2004, 04:25 PM
Jennings is in a contract year...should be playing for the big payday...did he forget that?

FTG
10-10-2004, 04:30 PM
so far this game I don't blame Bledsoe for anything. Jennings is getting embarrassed, 3 dropped passes, no run blocking, defense can't make a 3rd down stop, dumb penalty after dumb penalty..............none of thats Drews fault.

LarryBoy
10-10-2004, 05:06 PM
so far this game I don't blame Bledsoe for anything. Jennings is getting embarrassed, 3 dropped passes, no run blocking, defense can't make a 3rd down stop, dumb penalty after dumb penalty..............none of thats Drews fault.

Yup

madness
10-10-2004, 05:17 PM
I see two major areas that are at fault for how poor we have been playing.... O-line and a major lack of discipline. If weren't for them we'd be above .500 for sure.

LarryBoy
10-10-2004, 05:24 PM
I see two major areas that are at fault for how poor we have been playing.... O-line and a major lack of discipline. If weren't for them we'd be above .500 for sure.

Yup

Im just so.....depressed :cry:

JayWood
10-10-2004, 05:45 PM
I actually got in my truck and had to go for a ride at half time because iw as so fed up with this team. Then i can back to only see the same idiotic mistakes and play calling being made....guess i should have stayed in the truck. Larry Boy I am with you...very depressed

Iehoshua
10-10-2004, 06:17 PM
Bledsoe along with the entire offense were in a state of anemia the entire first 3 quarters. Took us too long to wake up. I don't think it would have mattered what QB was playing for the first 3 qtrs.

tampabay25690
10-10-2004, 06:34 PM
Yea,,,,,IM am just so.........I dont know, my wife doesnt even wanna look at me........JENNINGS looked terrible, thats all I can say....Bledsoe had a fine game, and it didnt matter who was in there in the 1st 3 qtrs......JUST another sad day being a BUFFALO fan!!!