X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

God this team sucks

What an incredible disgrace this team is to Buffalo. Donahoe must be fired. It's actually painful to watch these guys.
    Does Mularkey ever yell at anyone? Would he please wake up! Do we have a coach? A gameplan? Why doesn't Mularkey sit in the pressbox, because he never does a damn thing on the sidelines. Another rookie head coach. How stupid.
    This is sad, sad, sad.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

I sure am glad we got rid of those coachs that were holding us back last year
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Turf
      • Jul 2002

Management wise from top to bottom this team has to be gutted.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
        • Aug 2004

maybe Ralph needs to get new advisors.
        http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

I'd like to be able to say something in defense of the Buffalo team and management, but at this point there is nothing to be said.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• JayWood
            The Professor
            • Jul 2002

This is sickening...What a waist of money directv was this year, what a waist of money my tickets are to the game against the cardinals, and I am now ready to admit what a waist TD was. Mr. Wilson please start the house cleaning RIGHT NOW!!!!!
            When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• shelby
              The Vanilla admin
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
              I sure am glad we got rid of those coachs that were holding us back last year

Comment

Working...
              X