PDA

View Full Version : Are there still Donahoe supports?

HenryRules
10-10-2004, 05:22 PM
If you still support Donahoe and think we'll be a winning team under his guidance, please give me some reason for your optimism?

I want to believe, but this team is pathetic.

The_Philster
10-10-2004, 05:25 PM
I'm losing faith myself....it's really looking like Mularkey is another one of those coaches who's great as a coordinator but no good as a head coach :sadwalk:

Jayhawk
10-10-2004, 05:25 PM
no he should be fired publically for this travishamocracy of a team.

JayWood
10-10-2004, 05:40 PM
I have lost all faith in anyone in this organization. They should all be ashamed...The Buffalo Bills organization is a complete mess right now, and if the bleeding is not stopped soon then the future of this team is going to just get worse

Mr. Cynical
10-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Started losing faith end of '02 season. Completely lost faith end of '03 season.

LarryBoy
10-10-2004, 06:19 PM
If anything Im hoping Evans, Losman and McGahee work out.

Michael82
10-10-2004, 07:34 PM
I'm losing faith myself....it's really looking like Mularkey is another one of those coaches who's great as a coordinator but no good as a head coach :sadwalk:
I'm surprised in you, Phil. The same players were with the old coaching staff. It's not this Coaches' fault. and after ONLY 4 games with a new Head Coach, I will NOT give the blame to Mike Mularkey for this team. I am giving Tom Donahoe one last offseason to build an OL, if he doesn't do it...I will hunt him down in training camp and beat it into his head. :mad:

Philagape
10-10-2004, 11:39 PM
Donahoe is the very definition of failure.

Dozerdog
10-10-2004, 11:44 PM
If Henry can make a yard vs Jax, make a Yard vs Oakland, and Make a Yard against New England at critical times we are 3-1, maybe 2-2. Today was a winnable game.

It's far from Henry's fault- but 3 yards seperate us from being a contender.

I find it hard to beleive 3 yards make the difference between a good GM and a Lousy GM

Mr. Cynical
10-10-2004, 11:46 PM
If Henry can make a yard vs Jax, make a Yard vs Oakland, and Make a Yard against New England at critical times we are 3-1, maybe 2-2. Today was a winnable game.

It's far from Henry's fault- but 3 yards seperate us from being a contender.If, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if....

mypoorfriendme
10-11-2004, 01:05 AM

It's far from Henry's fault- but 3 yards seperate us from being a contender.

I find it hard to beleive 3 yards make the difference between a good GM and a Lousy GM

:clap:

Wolffman
10-11-2004, 01:08 AM

Maybe its the fact that the Bills have 17 wins in 4 years.

Demon
10-11-2004, 01:55 AM
How anyone could still support Donahoe i don't know. The guy has done nothing since day one.

Very few of his projects or signings ever worked out. DE is still horrid. DT are definetly too slow and not as good as they used to be, however, the defense is our stregth. It's going to get really ugly when our defense stops playing like this.

The offense is amazingly horrid. Bledsoe has been garbage since like week 8 of his first season here. And sorry guys, but it doesn't take a genius to see that today's Willis McGahee is not the same Willis that everyone saw in Miami and probably he never will be. He's slower, doesn't have the cuts and doesn't have the burst.

I don't understand how anyone could still be a Donahoe fan ???

mypoorfriendme
10-11-2004, 02:16 AM
I don't understand how anyone could still be a Donahoe fan ???

Not to mention he got us out of cap hell (by letting go of cowart and wiley and keeping moulds, how has that faired??) I dont see how you can say that his signings havent produced. fletcher, spikes, milloy, adams, and now villereal and vincent. Our defense one of the best in the league thanks to donahoe, you cant argue that.

Offensively, he made the move for bledsoe happen. given bledsoe has made his share of bad mistakes, but im not sure how well any qb would do behind our offensive line. With mcgahee, its his first 4 games back at full speed!!! youre already abandoning hope?? even so, maybe youre seeing a different player than i am. i see vision, agility, and power. all of this even hes probably running at 85-90% Edgerinn James said he should be at 100 by the end of this season and certainly by next year. That is when we can gauge mcgahee's ability in the nfl.

Demon
10-11-2004, 02:25 AM
Not to mention he got us out of cap hell (by letting go of cowart and wiley and keeping moulds, how has that faired??) I dont see how you can say that his signings havent produced. fletcher, spikes, milloy, adams, and now villereal and vincent. Our defense one of the best in the league thanks to donahoe, you cant argue that.

The defense was good when he got here.

Vincent is a joke. Please. I'd reather have McGee every play then play Vincent, him getting hurt was a postive.

Fletcher, the king of stupid penalties, might have cost us a game this season. He's the captain, and does stupid penalties game after game. I was suprised he didn't take any today.

Adams and Villereal, arn't anything special. Adams is a big name. That's all. He's like a keg out there. Slow... but like you said, with the defense i can't really say much about it is good i agree.

Spikes and Milloy were solid signings, but then again, who cares if you make solid signings when the bottom line is, you don't win games and last year when both were healthy, they didn't do. Any GM can sign big name players, but at the end of the day, it's all about win's and losses, and a loss with no big name players is still a loss.

But like you said, the defense is pretty sick. I can't really argue that. Except, Vincent signing was pretty dumb (i even said it at the time) and not improving the DE was really silly. Drafting Kelsay would not fix our problems at DE and pass rushing, i think everyone knew that. Ever since we lost Wiley, we havn't had a pass rush.

Time for QB = QB can beat any defense. No matter if you have big names like Milloy or Spikes out there. Or Clements or Vincent. You need pressure on the QB !

Mr. Cynical
10-11-2004, 03:02 AM
Spikes and Milloy were solid signings, but then again, who cares if you make solid signings when the bottom line is, you don't win games and last year when both were healthy, they didn't do. Any GM can sign big name players, but at the end of the day, it's all about win's and losses, and a loss with no big name players is still a loss.
:10:

17-35, riding a 7 game losing streak.

Nuff said.

The_Philster
10-11-2004, 04:58 AM
The defense was good when he got here. The team was in cap hell and we couldn't keep that team together...nice that everyone seems to forget petty little details like that. :shakeno:
The one big flaw with what happened with the defense that could've been avoided is the fact that Williams installed a defense that the players weren't equipped to run.