PDA

View Full Version : Official Get Rid of Jerry Gray Thread!

Nighthawk
10-10-2004, 06:08 PM
This defense never makes a stop when we need it! Never! :mad:

HenryRules
10-10-2004, 06:13 PM
It's the same as last year, yet no one agreed with me when I called out our D.

What has changed this season?

The_Philster
10-10-2004, 06:14 PM
the big changes
Antoine Winfield and Dick LeBeau are both gone

Iehoshua
10-10-2004, 06:14 PM
This defense was on the field most of the game. Tell our offense to produce more consistently first.

Crisis
10-10-2004, 06:15 PM
Why are blaming our D when our offense is lucky to put up 10 pts a game.

HenryRules
10-10-2004, 06:15 PM
the big changes
Antoine Winfield and Dick LeBeau are both gone

Our defense had these collapses every game with those 2.

FTG
10-10-2004, 06:16 PM
for as bad as the offense has been we could be 2-2 if the defense could make a play on the last drive.

Nighthawk
10-10-2004, 06:18 PM
This defense was on the field most of the game. Tell our offense to produce more consistently first.

This team has not been great on offense, but this team has held the lead in 2 games this year with under 2:00 left and the defense has not stopped either. That is why I'm sick of this crap. This defense is not great and we should stop calling it great!

Michael82
10-10-2004, 06:20 PM
for as bad as the offense has been we could be 2-2 if the defense could make a play on the last drive.
Thank you! The defense is good, but sucks in the clutch...you wanna know why? PREVENT ****ING DEFENSE!!! I hate it!!!! :mad: :curse:

Jerry Gray needs to go through the playbook and take ALL Prevent OUT of the playbook. :mad:

Iehoshua
10-10-2004, 06:21 PM
This team has not been great on offense, but this team has held the lead in 2 games this year with under 2:00 left and the defense has not stopped either. That is why I'm sick of this crap. This defense is not great and we should stop calling it great!

You think our D is consisted of robots? Droids?

True they did give up the last drive and there is no excuse. However with the D playing as long as they did, it is not surprising since they were on the field most of the game. Seven, count'em 7 punts.

don137
10-10-2004, 06:23 PM
I don't get it. Just like the Jacksonville game they don't play aggressive at the end of the game. Very bad coaching again...

Nighthawk
10-10-2004, 06:24 PM

True they did give up the last drive and there is no excuse. However with the D playing as long as they did, it is not surprising since they were on the field most of the game. Seven, count'em 7 punts.

2, count'em, 2 leads with under 2:00 minutes left and 0 stops. That trumps your argument.

HenryRules
10-10-2004, 06:24 PM

Before our D let them march it down the field for the go-ahead FG, TOP was pretty even.

Against Jax, we were winning TOP before the winning march.

FTG
10-10-2004, 06:26 PM
I don't get it. Just like the Jacksonville game they don't play aggressive at the end of the game. Very bad coaching again...

Jerry Gray is a moron

LtBillsFan66
10-10-2004, 06:41 PM
It's the same as last year, yet no one agreed with me when I called out our D.

What has changed this season?
I did. The D sucks despite the stats. It's not the players, it's the scheme. We have overaggressive players in an over conservative bend but don'b break scheme.

Michael82
12-20-2004, 02:01 PM
BUMP. :snicker:

Iehoshua
12-20-2004, 02:03 PM
Awesomeness! I still agree with everything I said! SCORE!
:dance:

Voltron
12-20-2004, 02:04 PM
:roflmao:

Hey folks! Still think Jerry Gray needs to go?

Michael82
12-20-2004, 02:08 PM
:roflmao:

Hey folks! Still think Jerry Gray needs to go?
:lmao:

don137
12-20-2004, 02:13 PM
I'll stand by my comments that the defense was soft and did not play aggressive at the end of those games (Jets and Jaguars)...

Iehoshua
12-20-2004, 02:15 PM
I'll stand by my comments that the defense was soft and did not play aggressive at the end of those games (Jets and Jaguars)...
I stand by my comments that the offense didn't produce enough by sustaining drives.
:D

lordofgun
:phew: I'm so glad I didn't post in this thread.

LtBillsFan66
I ate crow already. I own up to my mistakes.

Iehoshua
12-20-2004, 02:25 PM
This is the one thread where no crow eating is required for me.

Michael82
12-20-2004, 02:28 PM
This is the one thread where no crow eating is required for me.
Me either. I still agree that the Prevent D needs to go away and am glad Gray has taken it out of the playbook most of the time.

DaBills
12-20-2004, 03:26 PM

Sometimes. Keep Gray, but bump WRs at line WAY more.

:dance:

Drive 4 Five
12-20-2004, 05:35 PM
Jerry Gray is a moron? Is that why his name is popping up everywhere as a possible head coaching candidate? I suppose the Bills should let the lot of you coach our defense? Since you all know so much...

Man our defense rocks. Seriously. I think we are the best in the league right now. Especially now that we are creating turnovers and even scoring on defense.

I am shocked at how many people complain even when this team is winning...

:gobills:

I really don't give a rat's ass for any of this arguement. I am just happy that we are playing respectably for once and actually in a position to contend for a playoff berth.

The_Philster
12-20-2004, 07:16 PM
Jerry Gray is a moron? Is that why his name is popping up everywhere as a possible head coaching candidate? I suppose the Bills should let the lot of you coach our defense? Since you all know so much...

Man our defense rocks. Seriously. I think we are the best in the league right now. Especially now that we are creating turnovers and even scoring on defense.

I am shocked at how many people complain even when this team is winning...

:gobills:

I really don't give a rat's ass for any of this arguement. I am just happy that we are playing respectably for once and actually in a position to contend for a playoff berth.Did you even look at the dates on the posts? This is an old thread Mikey bumped up...all the blasting of Gray took place when we were LOSING and the defense sucked wind

Mad Bomber
12-20-2004, 07:48 PM

What a bunch of BS!!!! Our D is the main reason we went from 0-4 to 8-6! Plus, we didn't lose those first four primarily because of our D (excepting Clements not knocking down a ball...).

NEVER is a really strong word!

Never? What about the Miami game when Fat Pat intercepted the pass and ran it back for a TD? That's one...the first one that came to my mind. There have been PLENTY of others.

Anyone else care to venture about big stops our D has made? We've had plenty, but I can't list them off the top of my head....

Let's hear it Zoners!!!!

Drive 4 Five
12-21-2004, 09:53 AM
Did you even look at the dates on the posts? This is an old thread Mikey bumped up...all the blasting of Gray took place when we were LOSING and the defense sucked wind

No I did not. I always do that... :doh:

Michael82
12-21-2004, 12:15 PM
Did you even look at the dates on the posts? This is an old thread Mikey bumped up...all the blasting of Gray took place when we were LOSING and the defense sucked wind
BUMP for Mad Bomber. :snicker: