PDA

View Full Version : The good news is....

OpIv37
10-10-2004, 06:20 PM
only 11 months until football starts.

This team is horrible because they can't find a way to win. Every game has been winable and someone has blown it each time. If the coaching staff can get them to play smart, we'll get some wins, but it's impossible to recover from 0-4, 0-2 in the division.

After four games, the season's over and the Patriots are still winning. Worst season EVER.

lunatic_bills_fan
10-10-2004, 06:23 PM
the bad news is, for salary cap reasons, this team will remain mostly intact and the same coaching staff will probably be here, and TD probably wont be going anywhere. Not sure exactly what will be different next year.

don137
10-10-2004, 06:49 PM
the bad news is, for salary cap reasons, this team will remain mostly intact and the same coaching staff will probably be here, and TD probably wont be going anywhere. Not sure exactly what will be different next year.

Hopefully Bledsoe won't be starting...I just wish the Bills drafted a few diamond in the rough players the last few years. No one the Bills drafted really exceeded expectations. I don't see anybody making the pro bowl this year...

shelby
10-11-2004, 05:12 AM
Hopefully Bledsoe won't be starting...I just wish the Bills drafted a few diamond in the rough players the last few years. No one the Bills drafted really exceeded expectations. I don't see anybody making the pro bowl this year...

Moorman should make the Pro Bowl!

bdogg
10-11-2004, 05:20 AM
London Fletcher will make the pro bowl! 21 tackles, Thats unbelievable.

The_Philster
10-11-2004, 03:08 PM
Moorman should make the Pro Bowl!
if his leg lasts through the season, anyway

Mr. Cynical
10-11-2004, 04:18 PM
if his leg lasts through the season, anyway
:rofl:

elltrain22
10-11-2004, 05:43 PM
Its a bad thing when your best player, is your punter..