PDA

View Full Version : I don't feel as bad after this loss

FTG
10-10-2004, 06:23 PM
THE FUTURE

Evans :up:
McGahee :up:

can't wait until JP's ready to play. He's the key. If he pans out it could be an exciting offense for years to come.

don137
10-10-2004, 06:24 PM
I do...I am sick of losing. As long as TD is running the show we will suck...

lunatic_bills_fan
10-10-2004, 06:26 PM
THE FUTURE

can't wait until JP's ready to play. He's the key. If he pans out it could be an exciting offense for years to come.

I think we have to find some playmakers on defence before we become really competetive.

FTG
10-10-2004, 06:30 PM
I think we have to find some playmakers on defence before we become really competetive.
I agree but we're not gonna win this year anyway. I'm just saying we have some potentially great young players at skill positions.

eifmp
10-10-2004, 06:35 PM
Form a Jets fan, I am willing to admit I was scared. But Chad came through and drove the team down the field and we won it.

You guys looked good late, and I don't know if it was because you made adjustments or the Jets let up a bit.

Evans looked good. Nice touchdown catch, and I don't want to hear about anything about him pushing off, it was a good play.

I can't believe that John Abraham sacked Bledsoe. He's a damn statue.

Good luck in the future.

LABillsFan
10-10-2004, 08:24 PM
I was going to start a thread like this myself unfortunatlly I started to think of how many players key will be gone or too old by the time those three are ready. Adams, Willams, Fletcher, Vincent, Milloy. Just when they are ready, the D is going to need revamping.

The Natrix
10-10-2004, 08:33 PM
Each loss gets harder and harder for me. I really hope we don't lose to the Fish next week. I also want to beat the Cards as I am going with a Cardinals fan to the game, and I'll never hear the end of it if the Bills lose.

Not to mention, my Boss is a Cowboys fan and he always rips the Bills. If Dallas ends up with a top 5 pick, I'll never hear the end of that, either.

:ill:

chernobylwraiths
10-10-2004, 08:35 PM
THE FUTURE

I did like what I saw from McGahee at least. Was Evans only in on one play?

Sad part is, I didn't really feel as terrible as I did after the last three games. I guess I'm starting to get used to it. But I don't wanna get used to it!

Tatonka
10-10-2004, 08:39 PM
yeah.. i am definately getting to the point where a loss is completely expected and doesnt bother me.

The Natrix
10-10-2004, 08:43 PM
yeah.. i am definately getting to the point where a loss is completely expected and doesnt bother me.

So it won't bother you when we end up trading the #1 over all pick for JP Losman, a player who many people said was second round talent and ripped me for saying that we should take him with the 13th?