PDA

View Full Version : The reasons; in MHO

snow1989
10-10-2004, 06:46 PM
I purposely avoided posting for some time, but can no longer stand it. I don't get to see much of the Bills, but from what I have seen and read...the reasons we basically suck are pretty clear....many will disagree, that's fine, its just MHO anyway...

TD : Not the wizard he thinks he is. A 'bargain' hunter that gets burned more often than not and continually seems to think he find the 'jewel in the rough'. Let's face it, most of our first string could be back-ups in other places.

Mularkey: Jury should actually still be out, its his first out as a head coach, but he seems to lack the fire to light our boys up. Much of his game plans have looked like cut-n-paste from other systems and there's nothing original.

Bledsoe: Pretty much done. Never was real mobile, and his confidence is pretty much gone. Poor decision making and clock management.

O-line: Sucks, most would be back-ups on other teams.

RB's and WR's: There's a rift at RB and its affecting the team. Neither of them can run behind such a weak line though. The WR's? Too many drops and its hard to catch if no-one can toss it to you. I still think Reed was a one yr wonder.

D-Line: Soft, no true fearsome pass-rusher. There's some heart there, but it's not enough.

LB's: Fairly solid, but not making the big play, the big hit. Still, they are most likely the most productive bunch.

DB's: Way too much bedlam back there. No-one seems to know where anyone is supposed to be. Looks like pop warner ball with lil one's pointing saying 'him coach? I got him?"

Sorry it was so long...been 5 weeks to get it off my chest. Look for 2, maybe 3 wins this year. There's alot of rebuilding to be done from the top, down.