PDA

View Full Version : For the first time in years...

BAM
10-10-2004, 10:26 PM
... I actually fell asleep during a Buffalo Bills football game. During the third quarter, I dozed off for a while, and was awakened when I heard the interception by Posey.

What a boring ****ing game... till the end anyways. :down:

I cannot believe this happened, something needs to be changed here. :mad:

BAM
10-10-2004, 10:35 PM
Ok I was thinking about this, and it was actually the first time EVER for me. :up:

Tatonka
10-10-2004, 10:40 PM
i was starting to doze off as well.. but the announcer saying

"this is the third consecutive drive the bills have had to punt on.. "

"this is the fourth consecutive drive teh bills have had to punt on..."

"this is the fifth. sixth.. seventh.. eighth.."

shelby
10-11-2004, 05:00 AM
i watched the game with the sound turned off, and listened to CDs.
It took the sting away a little bit.:meh:

chernobylwraiths
10-11-2004, 05:59 AM
i watched the game with the sound turned off, and listened to CDs.
It took the sting away a little bit.:meh:

I listened to the call on the radio for awhile and turned down the TV sound, but the radio was so far ahead of the TV, I knew what was going to happen before it actually did. I liked the way AVP and Murph call the game, it just got to be too much to hear the play and then watch it happen, so I went back to the idiots. I was listening to the radio on the PP pass interference call and AVP was all over the officials on it. What do you guys think? That was when I turned the sound back on to see what the announcers had to say. They thought he was grabbing his other arm. I only got to see the one replay and was wondering what everyone else thought.

OpIv37
10-11-2004, 07:09 AM
I listened to the call on the radio for awhile and turned down the TV sound, but the radio was so far ahead of the TV, I knew what was going to happen before it actually did. I liked the way AVP and Murph call the game, it just got to be too much to hear the play and then watch it happen, so I went back to the idiots. I was listening to the radio on the PP pass interference call and AVP was all over the officials on it. What do you guys think? That was when I turned the sound back on to see what the announcers had to say. They thought he was grabbing his other arm. I only got to see the one replay and was wondering what everyone else thought.

Complete and utter BS. Prioleau's arm was across his back- he never pushed, grabbed or otherwise interfered. It was incidental contact that did not impede the receiver at all- he missed the ball because Prioleau hit it first with his other hand.

To make things worse, on a very similar play, the Jets' DB grabbed the back of Moulds' jersey hard enough to pull his arm down and miss the pass on a critical third down- of course, no flag. I just wish the refs would be consistent- I'm sick of all these one-sided calls in close games. This team has too many other problems to worry about bad officiating week in, week out.