X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Pierson or Coy

After watching Preilou (sp) suck royally today (no, he doesn't get any credit for catching that fumble, I could've done that), it leads me to ask, who is worse, Coy Wire or P.P. ? I myself am not sure, but I do know that I've been taking Milloy for granted, I know he's not the greatest in coverage, but I can't remember every watching a game where Milloy made these type of boneheaded mistakes.
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
    After watching Preilou (sp) suck royally today (no, he doesn't get any credit for catching that fumble, I could've done that), it leads me to ask, who is worse, Coy Wire or P.P. ? I myself am not sure, but I do know that I've been taking Milloy for granted, I know he's not the greatest in coverage, but I can't remember every watching a game where Milloy made these type of boneheaded mistakes.

Depth looks great on paper- until you hve to use it.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

Hot crap or cold turd. Take your pick.

Comment

• socalfan
        Old Fogey from Cali
        • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
        Hot crap or cold turd. Take your pick.
        Dozer - I agree. Great post.

Comment

• socalfan
          Old Fogey from Cali
          • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
          Depth looks great on paper- until you hve to use it.
          Good post Mr Cynical...positive rep coming your way!

Comment

• fushetti
            President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
            • Feb 2003

Coy Wire definitely... he blows.
            "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
            Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
              • May 2003

Too bad Mularky doesn't have the same freedom as Belicheck and cut him for playing so bad.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

I myself am not sure, but I do know that I've been taking Milloy for granted, I know he's not the greatest in coverage, but I can't remember every watching a game where Milloy made these type of boneheaded mistakes.
                i agree completely
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

PP was around the ball alot and made a key 3rd down stop, I think, Wire hasn't been involved in the Defense that much all year.

The main reason many of those 3rd down plays were completions was because Chad had all day to wait for a reciever to break free.. the one time when he had some real pressure he threw the pick to Posey.

A secondary is only as good as the Pressure that can be applied by the Guys up front.. a top Five QB will eventually find someone if he can sit in the pocket for 4 or 5 seconds at a time.

PP should be the starter against the Phins if Milloy isn't ready.. Coy should concentrate on ST.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• HenryRules
                    • Jul 2002

Pierson Prioleau ... at least Coy only hurts us at the S position. PP costs 1.4 mil against the cap this year ... that cap space could help us out elsewhere.

Comment

• G. Host
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2002

Pierson Prioleau. Coy Wire is better as safety and on special teams.

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by HenryRules
                        Pierson Prioleau ... at least Coy only hurts us at the S position. PP costs 1.4 mil against the cap this year ... that cap space could help us out elsewhere.
                        Coy should be the starter? Aside from cap issues?

Update.. MM says pp will start.
                        Last edited by juice; 10-15-2004, 08:09 PM.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
                        X