PDA

View Full Version : With the #1 pick of the 2005 NFL draft, the Dallas Cowboys select...

ArcticWildMan
10-11-2004, 12:32 AM
Thanks TD!!!! :mad:

mypoorfriendme
10-11-2004, 01:01 AM
With the first pick of the 2005 NFL draft, the Dallas Cowboys select....

JP Losman of the University of Tulane

(had he waited til this year to enter the draft)

Demon
10-11-2004, 02:00 AM
There's gonna be a few solid QB's available, who most likey will have better career's then JP Losman. I wonder if Parciells is laughing right now in Texas ????

mypoorfriendme
10-11-2004, 02:09 AM
Thats a good question...with rogers out of cal, orton out of purdue, and lienart from usc, (not to mention charlie fry from akron and brad smith from mizz), I wonder how this qb class is going to match up to last years. Seems like theres TONS of depth, but TD apparently didnt think so.

Demon
10-11-2004, 02:14 AM
Thats a good question...with rogers out of cal, orton out of purdue, and lienart from usc, (not to mention charlie fry from akron and brad smith from mizz), I wonder how this qb class is going to match up to last years. Seems like theres TONS of depth, but TD apparently didnt think so.

Exactly. This is definetly not good IMO because the Buffalo fanbase and media will only add more pressure to Losman to do well, maybe even to do better then those 3 mentioned above, and well, pressure in Buffalo is a disaster ready to happen.

Mr. Cynical
10-11-2004, 03:04 AM
Thanks TD!!!! :mad:
:rofl:

...wait, no

:cry: