PDA

View Full Version : This team simply does not believe in winning

don137
10-11-2004, 06:00 AM
I watch the Bills and flipped between the Patriots/Dolphins and the Cowboys/Giants. I saw a lot of similarities between the Bills and the fins/ Two teams that do not believe in themselves and do not know how to win. They make 'correctable mistakes' (aka. no discipline/no focus/ bad coaching).

On the other hand is the Giants. A team on paper when the season started to be considered a door mat. Now they are 4-1. Man for man I do not see them much better, if any, than the Bills. There QB is as mobile as ours and their OL going into the season looked worse than ours. The big difference? Coaching. Coughlin is running a disciplined no nonsense team and has instilled smart decisions and maintain discipline. The result is a team that does not make many 'correctable mistakes' and believes in themselves and believes they can. Something the Bills is missing and probably the difference between 0-4 and 3-1.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-11-2004, 06:52 AM
The Giants must have a good O-line coach.

Jayhawk
10-11-2004, 06:59 AM
coaching only gets you so far, if the players don't want it, you could bring back any great coach and they would look stupid. the oline just doesn't want to play. They stink.

Tatonka
10-11-2004, 07:57 AM
don, i was thinking the same thing the other day.. we are 0 and freaking four and the giants are 4-1.. the browns are 2-3..

just think how rock bottom will feel if we lose to the fish next week.. seriously.